Zillow Sounds U.S. Housing Alarm
- Scariest Housing Chart Shows Scar Years After Bust. News, Bloomberg // National Mortgage News;6/22/2015, Vol. 39 Issue 32, p1
The article presents a report by real estate database company Zillow which reveals decline in shares of mortgage borrowers during first quarter of 2015. Topics discussed include the views of firm's chief economist Humphries regrading the same, recovery of housing market in the U.S. and rise in...
- Housing Forecast. // Qualified Remodeler;Jun2010, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p14
The article reports that economists participating in a National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) Construction Forecast Conference Webinar agreed that the housing market is on the road to recovery, but cautioned that there are several factors that could contribute to a bumpy ride in the coming...
- Baby Boomers Settle Down. // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;Nov2004, Vol. 81 Issue 11, p28
Presents information on the housing market adjusting in order to meet new demand after the expiry of baby boomer generation.
- Top reasons home won't sell. Hymer, Dian // Gay & Lesbian Times;12/18/2008, Issue 1095, p45
The article identifies the factors contributing to low sales in residential real estate in 2008.
- In brief. // Estates Gazette;12/19/2009, Issue 950, p18
This section offers news briefs on the residential real estate in Great Britain as of December 19, 2009, including the predicted 1 billion pounds of investment to be made by funds in homes according to Homes and Communities Agency chief executive Bob Kerslake, the slow recovery of the housing...
- RICS predicts UK housing underclass. // Building Design;9/19/2003, Issue 1594, p21
Reports on the decline in the availability of housing in Great Britain.
- Monmouth's market still weak, but shows stability. Lee, Evelyn // njbiz;4/19/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p3
The article reports that a report by the planning board of Monmouth County in New Jersey revealed that its residential real estate market remained stable in certain segments but continued to show signs of weakness in 2009.
- Know the Story, Not Just the Numbers. Wahlberg, Brint // Missoula Independent;3/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 12, pC14
The article discusses the condition of the housing market in Missoula, Montana, from 2008-2009.
- Dubai faces real estate slowdown. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/13/2014, Vol. 58 Issue 24, p5
The article discusses the residential housing market in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and says the government there should respond to doubts about the market's strength that have emerged amid a decline in home prices by taking action to restore confidence among investors.