Rafat Ali's PaidContent Acquired
- Guardian News cops ContentNext Media. Garrett, Diane // Daily Variety;7/14/2008, Vol. 300 Issue 6, p6
The article reports that Guardian News & Media, based in Great Britain, has acquired ContentNext Media Inc., publisher of digital media news site paidContent.org, as part of its U.S. expansion. It mentions that ContentNext will become part of Guardian Professional group. Moreover, Rafat Ali, who...
- M&A SCORECARD. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Aug2008, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p14
The article offers news briefs related to acquisition and merger of media companies in the U.S. British company Guardian News & Media has acquired ContentNext Media Inc. to expand its business in the U.S. Vance Publishing Corp. acquired the web sites CattleNetwork.com and CattleStore.com from...
- AT DEADLINE. // Crain's New York Business;7/14/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 28, p1
The article presents news briefs related to New York City. Beauty shop Fruits & Passion from Canada may sign a lease at La Guardia Airport for a boutique. U.S. News Media Group has ranked New York-Presbyterian Hospital as sixth among the nation's hospitals and first in the New York metropolitan...
- Guardian expands web network with site deals. Darby, Ian // Marketing (00253650);7/1/1999, p10
Informs that Guardian Unlimited, the network of Great Britain web sites owned by the Guardian Media Group, has signed an editorial and advertising content deal with Yahoo!UK and Ireland. Extension of the reach of Guardian Unlimited's Jobs Unlimited service; Guardian Unlimited's other content...
- The Guardian meets demand with launch of mobile site via Planet 3 portal. Farber, Alex // New Media Age;2/25/2009, p07
The article offers information on the mobile site launched by Guardian News & Media on the Planet 3 portal via its News Agent service.
- Guardian signs San Miguel sponsorship. // New Media Age;9/5/2002, p2
Focuses on the sponsorship deal of the Guardian Unlimited newspaper company with the San Miguel beer brand for the offering of a microsite with channels of content created by Guardian staff. Features of the site; Success in the sponsorship deals of the firm.
- American Guardian? // Printing World;7/17/2003, Vol. 283 Issue 3, p14
Reports on the plans by the periodical 'Guardian,' to launch a weekly magazine in the U.S. to capitalize on the growing popularity of its Guardian Unlimited websites in the country. Operations of the periodical by the Guardian Media Group PLC.
- Guardian introduces online subscription. Grimshaw, Colin // Marketing (00253650);7/10/2003, p2
Guardian Unlimited is to follow the lead of FT.com and start charging for some of its services and is to produce full online versions of 'The Guardian' and 'The Observer' for paying subscribers. An annual subscription to an online Guardian will cost Â£98.57 and the online Observer will cost...
- Digital body announces Webby prize winners. // Design Week;5/10/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p6
The article reports that annual Webby Awards organizer International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences has announced advanced details of winners to be honored at a ceremony to be held in New York on June 5, 2007. The best news web site will be given to British Broadcasting Corp., while the...