Dave & Buster's Files to Go Public
- Oak Hill Lines up Dave & Buster's IPO. CODY, TAMIKA // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/18/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 29, p25
This article reports on the goal of the restaurant chain Dave & Busters to raise at least 150 million U.S. dollars in an initial public offering (IPO).
- Dave & Buster's sees Q1 beat. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;5/27/2015, pA02
The article reports on the sales growth of restaurant company, Dave and Buster's Inc.
- Dave & Buster Sees Q1 Sales Above Views. ELAINE LOW // Investors Business Daily;5/27/2015, pB08
The article reports on the rise in stocks of restaurant company, Dave and Buster Inc. along with increase in preliminary first-quarter revenue.
- WHEN THE TOPLINE SHIFTS. Robertson, Sandy // Siliconindia;Feb2001, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p58
Focuses on the initial public offering market in the United States. Role of the market as a filter; Preference of companies to stay private; Significance of stock prices. INSET: Sandy Robertson..
- Aftermarket performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/12/98, Vol. 64 Issue 41, p35
Presents statistics of aftermarket stock prices of initial public offerings or the week of October 12, 1998. Issuers' names; Offer prices; Rankings of market performance.
- Aftermarket performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/04/99, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p29
Presents statistics of the stock prices of initial public offerings in the United States for January 4, 1999. Includes changes in offer price; Best and worst performers; Issuers include uBID, Incam AG, Artificial Life and Carnival Corp.
- Aftermarket performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p50
Reveals the stock price performance of companies which had gone public in the United States 60 days prior to March 30, 1999. Best- and worst-performing stocks; Graphs tracking the share price of VerticalNet Inc. and VIALOG Corp.; Investment banks which acted as book managers during the offering.
- IPO Underpricing in Regulated Industries. Cagle, Julie; Porter, Gary E. // Journal of Economics & Finance;1996 Supplement, Vol. 20, p27
Compares initial public offering pricing across regulated industry groups. Differences between the regulator, capital standards and competition hypotheses in relation to IPO prices; Less underpricing of financial institution IPO than IPO of other firms; Consistency of the evidence with the...
- 2001 Initial and Additional Public Offerings. // Business News New Jersey;1/1/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p3
Presents a survey result on initial public offerings (IPO) market in New Jersey. Lists of companies with initial public offerings; Participation of Prudential Financial in the IPO market; Impact of public offerings on stock prices.