Your news and views
- Coaster celebrates 30th with variety of initiatives. Allegrezza, Ray // Furniture/Today;7/28/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 46, p4
The article reports on Coaster company's 30th anniversary celebration at the Las Vegas Building C Market with a new and expanded showroom with new collections, a new executive, an enhanced Web site, and a new catalog. It states that Coaster has immensely large warehouses in several cities across...
- Q&A: What's your biggest logistcal issue? Barnes, Marc // Furniture/Today;3/24/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 29, p34
The article presents the answers of several furniture retailers on the question about their biggest logistical issue.
- Your questions answered. // Cabinet Maker;06/25/99, Issue 5143, p6
Answers questions about the furniture trade. Implications of manufacturer delays in delivery times for retailers and customers; Compensation demand for delivery delays; Liability for delivery when customers pay for a measure of access.
- Are you delivering? Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;8/31/2001, Issue 5253, p1
Comments on the reinvention of the furniture store of Dennis and Alice Cox in Essex, England. Delay on the delivery of goods; Behavior of retailer and supplier towards furniture trade; Fulfillment of the promise delivery dates.
- Taking store deliveries to new heights in Miami. Epperson, Jerry // Furniture/Today;4/28/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 33, p38
Discusses the furniture delivery services in Miami, Florida. Main factor contributing to the highest furnishing sales per household in Miami; Same-day delivery program of furniture stores; Warehouses of City Furniture and El Dorado.
- New Heights distribution. // Cabinet Maker;02/11/2000, Issue 5174, p3
Reports that cabinet furniture retailer New Heights has hired Moves Group to handle the delivery of its products.
- Brought to America. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;Sep2001 Supplement, Vol. 26, p28
Reports the growth of imported furniture in the United States. Expansion of offshore sourcing; Maintenance of price competitiveness; Delivery of goods on time.
- WHAT BUYERS WANT. Allegrezza, Ray // Casual Living;Oct2011, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p88
The article reports that accurate delivery dates are what furniture retailers expect most from their suppliers.
- Another difficult delivery. // Cabinet Maker;1/25/2002, Issue 5271, p29
Focuses on the problems and challenges in the operation of furniture industry in Great Britain. Scheme for the delivery of furniture orders; Commitment of the warehouse team for costumer satisfaction; Strategies employed by the warehouse team on the complexities of their task.