- Hulsta--a website that offers choice here and now! // Cabinet Maker;9/14/2001, Issue 5255, p4
Reports the launch of Hulsta.co.uk, a website for furniture lovers from Hulsta Co. in Great Britain. Services provided in the site; Design of the site; Interactive capability of the site.
- HÃ¼lsta opens second showroom at furnishings store. // Cabinet Maker;2/22/2013, Issue 5826, p8
The article reports on the new furniture showroom of HÃ¼lsta Furniture (UK) Ltd. for its Now! product brand which was opened in December 2012 and with an official opening ceremony on April 2013 in Yorkshire, England.
- Double exposure. Calton, Rachel // Cabinet Maker;11/30/2007, Issue 5566, p27
The article reports on the launch of a new furniture showroom by two German furniture brands, Hulsta Furniture and Rolf Benz, in London, England. The said showroom showcases various interior designs for kitchen, lighting and bedroom. Information about the structural details of the showroom is...
- Looking up. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;5/11/2007, Issue 5537, p21
The article evaluates several storage cabinets from various manufacturers including Hulsta Furniture, Molteni&C and Zanotta.
- Living room. // Cabinet Maker;12/14/2007, Issue 5568, p16
The article presents a comparison of living room furniture including products from YP Furniture, HÃ¼lsta, and Woodberry Brothers & Haines.
- Stop being hairy. Kidd // Cabinet Maker;04/02/99, Issue 5132, p5
Comments on furniture chain Ikea's advertising campaign for its branch in Bristol, England.
- Make the news without breaking the bank. // Cabinet Maker;12/10/99, Issue 5167, p8
Gives advice to furniture retailers on how to build strong awareness of their business without top-flight public relations assistance. Making astute publicity a part of a wider marketing strategy; Importance of building relationships with the target media; Good sources of news.
- Two stores that give my spirits a big boost. Epperson, Jerry // Furniture/Today;11/25/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p26
Relates author's interest in the furniture stores. Advertising promotion used by the industry; Different product categories displayed by the furniture stores.
- New ad efforts: Winners and dogs. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;02/12/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p56
Focuses on the effort by furniture makers to speak directly to their consumers. Variety of forms used to open up the industry; Advertising campaigns launched by companies like Drexel Heritage, Ethan Allen Inc. and La-Z-Boy Inc.