Clean, modern lines sum up 100% Design
- Jolly good show for all involved. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;01/26/2001, Issue 5222, p7
Highlights the 2001 Furniture Show. New products offered; Improvements in signage; Employment of the Ask Me information staff.
- Local heroes eye international stage. Lea, Jane // Cabinet Maker;05/04/2001, Issue 5236, p18
Highlights Greece's 2001 Furnidec International Exhibition of Furniture show. Number of attendees; Contact information.
- Food for thought. // Cabinet Maker;05/11/2001, Issue 5237, p16
Features several furniture that will appear at the 2001 Saloni exhibition. Armchairs; Tables; Bookshelves.
- Talk back. // Cabinet Maker;02/19/99, Issue 5126, p14
Shares comments from industry members who attended The 1999 Furniture Show in Great Britain. Disappointment over products shown; Popular products; Preferred exhibit booths.
- Thailand welcomes independence day. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;03/16/2001, Issue 5229, p4
Reports on the highlights of the 1001 Thailand International Furniture Fair. Styles and designs; Attendees.
- Cologne Furniture Fair: The Junction for Function. Dunne, Beverly // Wood & Wood Products;Apr99, Vol. 104 Issue 5, p25
Describes various furniture designs featured at the International Furniture Fair in Cologne, Germany in January 1999. Types of furniture displayed; Fair highlights; Manufacturers who participated in the event.
- So long at the Furniture Fair. Bosoni, Giampiero // Print;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p80
Features the Salone de Mobile Furniture Fair in Milan, Italy. Establishment of IFI, a national import-export association whose goal was to promote Italian furniture worldwide; Fair's inauguration in 1961; Design of exhibition spaces; Statistics on participants; Display area.
- Scandinavian Fair attendance up 10% despite economy. // Furniture/Today;6/25/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p66
Highlights the 2001 Scandinavian Furniture Fair. Increase in the number of people who attended the fair; Major reasons for the increase in buyer attendance.
- Welcome. Risby-Rose, Jane // Cabinet Maker;01/12/2001, Issue 5220, Special section p3
Welcomes prospective participants to The Furniture Show in Great Britain scheduled in January 2001. Changes implemented in the 2001 show including additional space and improvement in signage and navigation; Provision of opportunities for visitors to stock up and acquaint themselves with future...
- BFM Furniture Show is to move halls. // Cabinet Maker;01/26/2001, Issue 5222, p6
Reports on the 2001 BFM Summer Furniture Show.