Nurse to Nurse Awards
- Facility of the Year Award - Project Execution: MedImmune, LLC. // Pharmaceutical Processing;Mar2011 Supplement, Vol. 26, p10
The article announces that the Frederick Manufacturing Center (FMC) Expansion, Building 633 of MedImmune LLC has received the Facility of the Year Award in Project Execution.
- Facility of the Year Award - Facility Integration Merck and Company, Inc. // Pharmaceutical Processing;Mar2011 Supplement, Vol. 26, p12
The article announces that the Global Clinical Supplies Manufacturing, Packaging and Warehouse Expansion project of Merck and Co. Inc. has received the Facility of the Year Award in Facility Integration.
- Facility of the Year Award - Equipment Innovation Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics GmbH. // Pharmaceutical Processing;Mar2011 Supplement, Vol. 26, p14
The article announces that the Marburg Site project of Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics GmbH has received the Facility of the Year Award in Equipment Innovation.
- Oneida Nation health clinic honored. // Business Journal (Central New York);10/9/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 41, p4
The article announces that the Oneida Indian Nation's Oneida Nation Health Center has received an award from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Michigan health system wins the 2010 Foster McGaw Prize. // AHA News;1/24/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p6
The article announces the 2010 Foster G. McGraw Prize for Excellence in Community Service given to Jackson, Mississippi-based Allegiance Health for its efforts to enhance the lives of most vulnerable residents of its community.
- Innovative clinic wins GP Enterprise Awards 2011. // GP: General Practitioner;10/7/2011, p1
The article announces that South Holderness Medical Practice in East Yorkshire, England has received 2011 General Practitioners (GP) Enterprise Awards.
- New Practice Home Gains Recognition. // Review of Optometry;11/15/2011 Women in Optometry, p11
The article announces that the Eola Eyes practice makeover has received the Seeing Green award.
- Albany-area Dental Practice Receives AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE. // NYSDA NEWS;Oct2006, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p12
The article announces that Adirondack Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery of Albany and Clifton Park in New York has received the Governor's Award for Excellence from Empire State Advantage Inc.
- Stanford cancer center wins quality award. // Medical Device Daily;4/30/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 82, p9
The article announces that Stanford Comprehensive Cancer Center in Stanford, California has been given the career center designation award by the U.S. National Cancer Institute.