Lebenthal Launches Web Tool for Self-Service Portfolio Tailoring
- Going electronic. Resendez, Alex // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Nov2000, Vol. 29 Issue 14, p86
Features various front-end software options for electronic traders. Function of the front-end software; Core features; User-friendly systems from Netscape and Microsoft; Products from independent trading screen developers.
- SS&C Technologies links to Autex, TradeRoute. Stirland, Sarah; Dabaie, Michael; Forman, Michael; Hendrickson, Mark // Securities Industry News;06/14/99, Vol. 11 Issue 24, p13
Announces the rollout of SS&C Technologies' Antares 2000 version 3.0 trade order management application.
- Datek's Trading Systems Unit Signs Broadway Trading for WatcherPlus. Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;02/28/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p8
Introduces Watcher Technologies' WatcherPlus computer software. Key features; Direct access provided to the Nasdaq's Selectnet, Small Order Execution System and electronic communications networks.
- Software recreates sounds of trading floor. Forman, Michael // Securities Industry News;01/24/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p4
Features MarketStream, the software developed by MarketSound that turns traders' screens into virtual trading floor. Translation of datafeeds into audio signals that allow users to listen to order flow; Possible solution to traders' problem with visual overload.
- Advantages of in-house software. // Finance Week;05/26/2000, p42
Discusses the benefits for PSG Online, a pioneer of electronic share trading in South Africa, of developing software in-house. Managing director Andre Maartens' experience in writing software for the broking industry; Development of the Wen range of technical analysis software products.
- 'Lite' daytrading software released by CyberCorp. Dabaie, Michael; Stirland, Sarah // Securities Industry News;04/12/99, Vol. 11 Issue 15, p11
Reports on electronic stock brokerage CyberCorp's launching of a simplified front-end version of its day trading software called CyberXchange. Providing of the best bids and offers compiled from the datafeeds; Capabilities; System requirements.
- Hartford taps Microsoft for bond trading expansion. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;03/13/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p12
Reports on Hartford Investment Management Co.'s adoption of Microsoft Corp.'s Com+ middleware. Expansion of the company's bond trading system; Middleware's provision of communication between the company's trading and accounting systems; Message queue and event management features of the middleware.
- Iris Interface Allows Links To Several E-Bond Systems. // Securities Industry News;01/29/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p9
Reports that San Francisco, California-based Iris Financial Engineering & Systems has rolled out Econnect, a software which allows users to hook up to multiple fixed-income electronic trading systems via one interface. E-trading systems that interfaces with Econnect; Features and capabilities.
- FIX 4.2 PROGRESS IN JAPAN SLOWER THAN EXPECTED. Sandman, John // Securities Industry News;01/29/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p11
Reports on the implementation of FIX Protocol 4.2 software in the Japanese online securities market. Enhancements to the FIX Protocol 4.2; Barriers to implementing the FIX 4.2; Growing demand for order-routing in Asian region.