Spokane, Wash., Garage Gets a Break on Loan Repayments
- Court Invalidates Writ Against Spokane in Garage Snafu. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;02/21/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31081, p40
Reports the authorization the Spokane City Council by the Washington Supreme Court to make a loan in the bond documents for a parking garage in Washington. Agreement to loan money from the authority; Refusal of Spokane to honor the pledge to loan parking-meter revenue; Question on the amount of...
- GMAC Commercial to Close Up To $2 Billion This Year. Thangavelu, Poonkulali // National Mortgage News;10/18/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p22
The article focuses on GMAC Commercial Mortgage Corp. (GMACCM) construction loan, which is close up to 2 billion dollars this year. Vacy Garbonkus, executive vice president of GMACCM's construction lending division said that the recent hurricanes that have hit Florida are going to potentially...
- Want Fries With Your Parking Spot? Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;2/25/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p3
Reports on the trends in the parking business in Michigan. Services provided by parking facilities; Amenities offered for parkers.
- Heartside Businesses Want Parking Study. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;10/28/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p9
Discusses the request of Heartside Business Association for a study to determine parking opportunities in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Importance of parking facilities to future development.
- Parking Is Up In Downtown. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;10/28/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p9
Reports on the availability of parking cards at city-owned ramps in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Payment of monthly rates including shuttle rides.
- Savoy-Blacherne rehab inches forward; city seeks garage. // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/14/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p15
Reports on the efforts of Indianapolis, Indiana to take over the Plaza Parking garage.
- Construction of a multi-level parking garage. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/13/94, Vol. 41 Issue 24, p1
Presents a perspective of the proposed parking garage of the Ronkonkoma Hub Development Project in Long Island, New York. Work schedule; Available retail and commercial office space.
- Parking programs shift into overdrive. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/30/96, Vol. 14 Issue 53, p7
Focuses on parking programs in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Assignment of the Grand Rapids Automobile Parking Commission and the city Parking Services on ensuring adequate arena parking; Approval by the Parking Commission for Parking Services entry into the downtown shuttle business; Shuttle program...
- Parking garages and the Quarter: Can they coexist? Darce, Keith // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);2/12/96, Vol. 16 Issue 32, p9
Focuses on the challenge against the Vieux Carre Commission (VCC) by Arthel Scheuermann and residents of French Quarter, because the VCC rejected requests for a parking space in New Orleans, Louisiana. Why the VCC rejected the proposal; Support of efforts to restrict proliferation of on-site...