- PPI, Retail Sales On Tap This Week. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;01/09/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31053, p2
Reports on the producer price index and retail sales in the United States for December 2000. Expected signs of inflation in the data that will be released; Initial jobless claims for the week ended January 6, 2001.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Bond Buyer;9/16/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31471, p2
Reports business developments in the U.S. as of September 16, 2002. Increase in the sales in retail; Decline of the core rate of overall producer price index; Decrease in the consumer sentiment index of University of Michigan.
- More Retail Trade Industries Added to the Producer Price Index. // PPI Detailed Report;Jan2002, p9
Presents retail industries added to the Producer Price Index by the U.S. Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) in December 2001. Process of grouping retail trade establishments; Details of SIC 5541, Gasoline Service Stations; Information on SIC 5551, Boat Dealers.
- Energy buoys double-digit inflation, food price surge ebbs in second quarter. Howell, Craig; Clem, Andrew; Lamb, Eddie // Monthly Labor Review;Sep79, Vol. 102 Issue 9, p49
Focuses on rate of inflation in retail markets in the United States. Upsurge in prices for energy-related items during the second quarter of 1979; Slowdown of rise in the Producer Price Index for Finished Goods; Curtailment of flow of funds to thrift institutions.
- IN BRIEF. Ferris, Craig T.; Siegel, Gary E.; McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;2/20/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32571, p2
The article presents market related news briefs from the U.S. The overall producer price index declined by 0.6% due to decline in energy price, with core rate going up by 0.2% and housing construction went down by 14.3% at a rate of 1.408 million with private housing permits declining by 2.8% at...
- New Retail Trade Industries in the PPI--SIC 59. // PPI Detailed Report;Jan2001, p8
Reports that the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics began publishing producer price indexes (PPI) for retail trade industries classified in the Standard Industrial Classification 59--Miscellaneous Retail, in January 2001. List of industries in the retail trade sector; How PPI classifies...
- From the TM3 WIRE. Hume, Lynn; Floyd, Daniel F.; Ferries, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;09/15/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30976, p2
Reports developments related to public finance in the United States as of September 2000. Announcement of Tracey E. Aronson as the chief of staff of Securities and Exchange Commission; Decline of the producer price index due to lower energy prices; Increase of retail sales; Auctions on discount...
- Most Indexes Drop in Indicator-Heavy Yet Slow Week. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;06/15/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31161, p37
Reports on the slight decline of yield indexes of the newspaper 'Bond Buyer' as of June 14, 2001. Sales of retailers in the United States; Overall producer price index in May 2001.
- National Advertising and Cooperation in a Manufacturer-Two Retailers Channel. Youssef, Slim Ben; Dridi, Dhouha // International Review of Management & Marketing (IRMM);Apr2013, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p75
We consider a supply channel composed of one manufacturer and two symmetric retailers. Three cases are studied. The non-cooperation case is a leader-follower relationship. The manufacturer determines his spending in national advertising and the wholesale price. Then, retailers determine...