Certification: Showcasing Your Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Certiication application made easy. // Canadian Nurse;Jan2010, Vol. 106 Issue 1, p20
The article focuses on the online approach in applying for nursing certification in Canada. The online application tool was launched in September 2009, features of which include immediate processing of payments and electronic reminders to applicants. The tool was developed through the...
- The Role of Nursing Licensure and Certification in Society. Ridenour, Joey // Creative Nursing;2003, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p13
Focuses on the significance of nursing licensure and certification to the public. Background on the Nurse Practice Act in the U.S.; Information on several mechanisms for regulating nurses and allied health professionals; Comparison between licensure and certification.
- License Renewal Update. // Dakota Nurse Connection;Fall2012, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p11
The article offers update on license renewal for all nursing professionals in North Dakota as of fall 2012. It informs that the nurses presently holding an active license that expires on December 31, 2012 will receive a postcard notification consisting information for online renewal of their...
- Requirements for Licensure Renewal: Frequently Asked Questions. // Dakota Nurse Connection;Fall2012, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p14
The article presents questions and answers related to license renewal requirements for licensed nurses in North Dakota including the practice requirements for license renewal in North Dakota, renewal of inactive license, and requirements regarding continuing education records for renewal.
- CE/CME @ RENEWAL. // Florida Nurse;Mar2013, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p14
The article reports that the Florida Department of Health, division of Medical Quality Assurance (MQA) will verify practitioner's continuing education (CE) record in the electronic tracking system while renewing their license.
- Correction. // Standard (1708-9581);Winter2012, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p9
A correction to the news article on the jurisprudence exam that was published in the Fall 2012 issue is presented.
- Nursing License Renewal Schedule. // Nursing Newsletter (Kansas Board of Nursing);Apr-Jun2014, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p2
A table is presented that shows the schedule of nursing license renewals in Kansas for 2014.
- ATTENTION--CHECK YOUR UAP/MA EXPIRATION DATES. // Dakota Nurse Connection;Spring2013, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p17
The article discusses how an Unlicensed Assistive Person/Technician and a Medication Assistant III can renew their expired registration on the North Dakota Board of Nursing website.
- Protect your Nursing License. Curfman Thompson, Judith // South Carolina Nurse;Apr-Jun2014, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p11
The article offers tips to protect the nursing license.