Tungle Grabs $5 million
- HODGE FOUNDRY SALE COMPLETE. // Foundry Management & Technology;Jan2003, Vol. 131 Issue 1, p7
No abstract available.
- New leadership at CRI. Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/17/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 38, p8
The article reports that $10 million has been raised by the chief executive officer (CEO) of MTM Technologies Inc. in initial financing to acquire CRI Technologies Inc. Commonwealth Capital Ventures funded the buyout of Computer Resolutions Inc. and both are based in Massachusetts. CEO Howard...
- Tungle your schedule. // Office Professional;Apr2011, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p5
The article offers information on Tungle, an electronic scheduling tools that synchronizes other scheduling applications offered by Tungle Corp.
- Don't Hang Up Yet. Medford, Cassimir // Red Herring;4/30/2007, Vol. 4 Issue 16, p13
The article reports that venture capitalists are not shying away from investing in voice-over-Internet-protocol (VoIP) companies, especially VoIP equipment suppliers and mobile VoIP service providers. According to Justin Perreault, a partner at Commonwealth Capital Ventures, VoIP is still a...
- All eyes on survival. // Finance Week;01/26/2001, p52
Reports on survival efforts by South African investment banks. Description of corporate finance activities handled; Decline in the number of investments banks in the country; Consolidation among top players; Description of operations by SCMB, Sasfin, Rand Merchant Bank and Nedcor Investment...
- In search of substance. Hasenfuss, Marc // Finance Week;Mar2003 Supplement, p8
Provides information on investment opportunities in Africa. Factors considered when making investments; Error in considering that only the bottom line counts when choosing a company to invest in; Discussion of tables which reflect the performance of companies in the Top 200 publication of the...
- The Future of Firm Investing. // ABA Journal;Mar87 Supplement, Vol. 73, p20
Discusses the market prospects for corporate investing in the U.S. Investment opportunities in the market; Investment strategies; Tips on how to select an appropriate investment in the market.
- Bear market eats Wall St. profits. Gandel, Stephen // Crain's New York Business;03/19/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p1
Reports the estimated earning cuts among investment banking companies New York, New York. List of the major firms; Implications of the estimates on the stock market; Reason for the corporate losses.
- N.Y. firms thrive amid European chaos. El-Faizy, Monique; Roquelle, Sophie // Crain's New York Business;11/8/93, Vol. 9 Issue 45, p17
Reports on the investment of New York-based businesses in Western Europe at a time of recession. Acquisition of Aplin & Barrett in the United Kingdom by Applied Microbiology; Plant expansion by TLC Beatrice International Holdings Inc. in Gretz, France; Woolworth Corp.'s construction of supply...