Wind Power Project Set For Portugal
- Seattle Firm Putting Floating Wind Turbine Offshore Portugal. // Energy Daily;2/28/2011, Issue 39, p3
This article reports on a deal signed by Principle Power Inc. with Energias de Portugal for the deployment of a wind turbine off the coast of Portugal.
- Iberdrola boosts EDP share. // Utility Week;5/5/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p10
The article reports that Iberdrola has increased its stake in Energias de Portugal (EDP) to 9.5 per cent from 5.7 per cent in a transaction worth â‚¬332 million. The move is part of the company's commitment to consolidate its Portuguese operations in EDP. Iberdrola has been growing rapidly...
- EDP. Dooley, Trevor // Utility Week;12/10/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p28
Profile Energias de Portugal. Estimated compensation that will be derived from its purchasing contracts; Advantage of expanding in Spain; Directors of the corporation; Percentage of holdings in ONI.
- Industry Update. // MarketWatch: Energy;Feb2008, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p3
The article offers world news briefs related to the energy industry. Gaz de France and Energias de Portugal have expanded their wind power portfolios. ExxonMobil Chemical Co. plans to export Russian gas to China. Fluxys LNG will launch a market consultation program to examine the level of demand...
- Industry Update. // MarketWatch: Energy;Aug2007, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p3
The article offers world news briefs on energy industry. Norwegian firm Hydro and the power generation unit of German firm Siemens AG have entered into an agreement to cooperate on technology to create floating wind turbines based on Hydro's Hywind concept. Energias de Portugal has acquired...
- Portuguese EDP plans 18% increase in capacity. // Energy Today (Hungary);5/15/2014, p2
The article focuses on the plan of Portuguese utility company EDP-Energias de Portugal SA to increase installed capacity by 18% through 2017 as it adds wind farms in the U.S. and completes hydropower plants in its domestic market.
- Chinese Three Gorges plans to invest in EDP Brazil wind assets, report. // Energy Today (Hungary);8/12/2014, p3
The article reports that Three Gorges Corp., state-owned utility in China is planning to acquire minority shares in the renewable projects in Brazil of EDP-Energias de Portugal SA as part of a 2011 agreement between the two firms.
- EDP Golden share 'illegal'. // Modern Power Systems;Dec2010, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p9
The article reports on the rulings of the European Court of Justice that the golden share hold in Energias de Portugal (EDP) SA the Portuguese government is unlawful and unjustified.
- News Headlines. // MarketWatch: Energy;Jul2007, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p20
The article offers world news briefs related to oil industry. Suez has informed the Spanish stock market regulator regarding its completion of the acquisition of 4.55 percent of the share capital of Gas Natural. The British government has short-listed bids from five consortiums of universities...