Miox Expands to East Coast
- New building for Miox. // New Mexico Business Journal;Nov94, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p9
Reports on the opening of Miox Corp.'s administrative and manufacturing center in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Water treatment technology; Etymology of corporate name; Financial report.
- TRANSITIONS. // Journal: American Water Works Association;Apr2011, Vol. 103 Issue 4, p128
The article announces several career developments such as the appointment of Kyle Lee as chief operating officer at MIOX Corp. and the promotion of Timothy Worley as executive director at the California-Nevada Section of American Water Works Association (AWWA).
- New Biocontrol Approach Boosts Power Plant Production. TORRES, CARLOS ELÍ; VIVES, EUGENIO // Power Engineering;Nov2012, Vol. 116 Issue 11, p32
The article provides information on the MIOX on-site disinfectant generators.
- New disinfection system enters wastewater market. // WaterWorld;Sep95, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p20
Features Miox Corp.'s new disinfectant system that produces a mixed oxidant solution from salt and water. Effectiveness in disinfecting secondary effluent compared to chlorine; Utilization of a membraneless, electrolytic cell in the disinfecting process; Shorter kill time.
- Disinfection: Truth in Advertising. Howlett Jr, C.T.; Shaver, Kathleen // WaterWorld;Jul2004, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p3
Presents a letter to the editor regarding the advertisement on chlorine gas from Miox Corp. published in the May issue of "Waterworld."
- Pen is mightier than worm. // Design Engineering;Jul2000, p5
Presents a battery-powered disinfection pen developed by researchers at the University of North Carolina. Advantages of the technology funded by MIOX Corporation of Albuquerque; Use of a small electrical current and salt to produce a disinfectant; Discussion on the basic components of the device.
- Pen Writes Off Water Threat. Babyak, Richard J. // Appliance Manufacturer;Aug2000, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p6
Introduces the Mixed Oxidant Disinfection Pen, a water disinfecting device developed by MIOX Corp. Features of the device; Basic components; News about the battle against malevolent microbes.
- Mixed-oxidant system combats H2S in sewers. // WaterWorld;May96, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p57
Reports on Miox Corp.'s modification of its mixed-oxidant disinfection system for drinking water treatment for use in odor and corrosion control applications. Background on the system; Case study.
- New On-Site System Designed for Switching Between Disinfectants. // WaterWorld;Sep2006, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p16
The article evaluates the on-site generation of chlorine system from Miox and offers information about design, process and other key features.