UPDATE: McAfee Snaps Up Secure Computing for $413M
- SHARE WATCH. // Electronics Weekly;4/13/2005, Issue 2189, p12
The article reports that the shares of 63 listed companies are monitored on a weekly basis after the close of trading on Wednesday. The EW Index was factored to 100 on August 26 1998 and includes all firms covered by Share watch. Amino's shares have been on the slide since the end of December...
- Iliad Punished for Good Results. Dreyfuss, Joel // Red Herring;11/6/2008, p8
The article reports on the financial performance of Iliad, operator of popular French Internet service provider (ISP) Free, in the third quarter of 2008. According to the article, the operator posted a 30.2 percent increase in revenues, but that did not keep the market from punishing the stock....
- Stock options. Craig, Malcolm // Director;Apr2006, Vol. 59 Issue 9, p73
Reports on the financial performance of Scottish & Southern Energy in Great Britain as of April 2006. Possible increase in the stock price of the company over the next six months; Pre-tax profit posted by the company for the period ending September 30, 2005; Growth of the company through its...
- Acquisition Gives A Boost To Perrigo. Murphy, Kevin // Grand Rapids Business Journal;2/6/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p9
Presents information on the financial performance of Perrigo Co. as of February 2006. Percentage of increase in the quarterly revenue of the company; Background on the acquisition of Agis Industries by Perrigo; Rise in the company's stock prices.
- Merger possible for LB Icon and Framfab. Dudley, Dominic // New Media Age;11/17/2005, p12
The article reports on the speculation that LB Icon will possibly merge with digital agency Framfab. The share price of both companies increased in 2005. LB Icon owns 15% stake in Framfab. If the two companies decided to merge, it would create the largest specialist digital company in Europe,...
- Mergers should keep on rollin'. Cornell, Ryan // Crain's Cleveland Business;7/21/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 29, p1
The wave of corporate mergers washing over the country likely will sweep away a few more publicly traded companies in Northeast Ohio before it's over, say local experts involved in acquisition deals. A tight credit market, relatively low prices for many stocks, a desire among companies within an...
- STOCKWATCH. // Dow Theory Forecasts;2/12/2001, Vol. 57 Issue 7, p2
Presents updates on stock prices in the U.S. as of February 2001. Information on the dividends McGraw-Hill; Growth of corporate profits of BellSouth; Acquisition of Union Carbide by Dow Chemicals.
- Nufarm positive. Skeffington, Robert; Heathcote, Andrew; Roberts, Craig // BRW;10/7/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 39, p80
Reports on the increase in the stock prices in the crop-protection company Nufarm Ltd. in Australia. Net profit from the business operations; Consolidation and merger activities.
- Acquisition Pricing Takes a Big Hit. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Apr2004, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p13
Reports on the decline in the pricing of mergers and acquisitions in 2003 in the U.S. Percentage decline in the price of earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization; Decrease of the premiums over stock prices; Reduction of premiums for public companies.