GreenVolts Zaps Up $30M
- Investors Shine $130M on eSolar. Schachter, Ken // Red Herring;4/21/2008, p2
The article reports on the funding received by eSolar from Idealab, Oak Investment Partners, and Google.org. The solar power company has raised a total of $130 million. ESolar plans to build a demonstration facility at an undisclosed location in Southern California later in 2008. Rob Rogan,...
- Major League Gaming Scores Funding. Lee, Michael // Red Herring;1/8/2009, p2
The article reports that Major League Gaming (MLG) has received $7.5 million in a follow-on investment from Oak Investment Partners. The funding will go toward acquisitions, broadband programming, infrastructure, and live events. MLG held its 2008 professional games from November 21-23, 2008 in...
- MobiTV nets $70M in VC funding. // RCR Wireless News;7/17/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p9
The article reports on the venture capital funding received by wireless video provider MobiTV Inc. from Oak Investment Partners. The company announced that it snared a whopping $70 million in a Series C financing round led by Oak Investment. MobiTV co-founder and CEO Phillip Alvelda said that...
- ReliOn gets $25 million infusion. // Journal of Business (10756124);11/10/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 23, pA2
Reports that Spokane, Washington-based fuel cell specialist ReliOn has secured equity financing from venture capital firm Oak Investment Partners.
- BSG Alliance Pulls In $50M. Moresco, Justin // Red Herring;3/25/2008, p2
The article reports on the $50 million in private equity financing raised by BSG Alliance, a software-as-a-service company. The funds will be used to expand the business. The investment was led by Oak Investment Partners with participation from previous investors Foundation Capital, Humer...
- Mobile TV Receiver Start-Up Gets $25M in VC Funds. // Electronic News;2/13/2006, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p75
The article reports on the funding secured by Newport Media Inc. from investors to finance the introduction of mobile television receivers and increase volume shipments. The deal was led by Oak Investment Partners, Benchmark Capital and Venrock Associates. The company aims to provide mobile...
- F&S to receive $25M investment; CHS, Triad report on offerings. // Medical Device Daily;6/15/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 115, p4
The article presents updates on the financing status of health institutions. Franklin & Seidelmann Subspecialty Radiology will receive $25 million worth of investment from Oak Investment Partners. Community Health Systems has represented about 99.99% of the total outstanding principal amount of...
- Endwave Buys Back Preferred Shares. Davis, Avram // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/25/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p19
The article reports on the move of private equity firm Oak Investment Partners to pull out its investment in the high-frequency radio provider Endwave Corp.
- CommQuest funding round. // Electronic News (10616624);1/16/95, Vol. 41 Issue 2048, p16
Reports on CommQuest Technologies' completion of a round of venture capital financing in which Oak Investment Partners, Brentwood Associates and Sequoia Capital invested an aggregate of $6.5 million.