Analyst Raises Apple iPhone Estimates
- Tech Trends. Thompson, Maryann Jones // Macworld;Sep2008, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p26
The article reports on Piper Jaffray Cos. analyst Gene Munster's forecast for iPhone sales in 2009. Munster created a stir when he forecasted that iPhone sales can go upto 45 million units in 2009. That's a big jump from the 10 million phones Apple Inc. said it would sell by the end of 2008.
- Apple's next big thing: Augmented reality. PATRICK SEITZ // Investors Business Daily;12/10/2015, p00
The article offers the insight of Piper Jaffray analyst Gene Munster on technology company Apple Inc. which is projected to offer augmented or mixed reality devices in 2016. Topics discussed include expansion of the iPhone Upgrade Program, feature of Apple Watch 2, and improvements in the...
- Gene Munster: The iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and beyond. Elmer-DeWitt, Philip // Fortune.com;11/14/2013, p1
The article looks at computer and electronics company Apple Inc.. as of 2013. It offers comments from financial analyst Gene Munster offered at a conference on digital technology on topics including trends in sales of the iPhone smartphone, the company's plans for the Apple television set, and...
- More than 35M iPhones were sold last quarter, analyst predicts. // Hill;4/22/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p18
The article reports on the statement of Gene Munster, analyst at Piper Jaffay, regarding the 35.5 million iPhones sold by Apple in the first quarter of year 2013.
- iPhone 6 Supplies Lower Than Desired for Holidays: Analyst. Weiss, Todd R. // eWeek;12/16/2014, p1
The article offers information on the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus launched by Apple, consumer electronics manufacturer, and low availability of all the devices in all colors and configurations during the holiday shopping season. It mentions the views of Gene Munster, analyst from Piper Jaffray, a...
- Why iPhone 3G will be a Dud in India? Bayadi, Jayakishore // Siliconindia;Aug2008, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p36
The article presents projection regarding the future of Apple iPhone 3G in India. It states that the phone's costliest features will enable Apple to receive its round of jolt not only for cost reasons but for business complexities it involves when the phone will be released in the country. The...
- iPhone sales drive record quarter for Apple. // Flare (Pakistan);3/15/2012, p65
The article reports on the doubled net profit of Apple Inc.'s iPhone sales in the first quarter of fiscal 2012, which has a record of 13.06 billion dollars, and has a record-breaking sales of iPhones, iPads and Macs.
- Adding Up the iPhone. Schuman, Michael // Time International (Asia Edition);5/16/2011, Vol. 177 Issue 19, p11
The article reports on the profits earned by Apple Inc. from the manufacture of iPhone 4 smartphone parts in other countries like China, Japan and Germany as of May 16, 2011.
- NEW IPHONE, PRICING SPUR APPLE Q3 PROFIT. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;7/27/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 30, p11
The article reports on the corporate profit increase posted by Apple Inc. for the third quarter of 2009. The profit growth reported by the Cupertino, California-based technology company is attributed to the sales performance of iPhone 3G S smart phone. The company has marketed 5.2 million units...