Lehman Blowup Worsens Tech Startup IPOs
- Eyeblaster Files for IPO. // Red Herring;3/11/2010, p1
The article reports that digital marketing startup Eyeblaster has filed an application for initial public offering (IPO) to raise up to 115 million U.S. dollars.
- Lehman scores with German software IPO. Garrity, Brian // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/19/99, Vol. 65 Issue 16, p9
Reports that underwriter Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. has been chosen to handle the initial public offering (IPO) of Germany-based software firm Software AG in Germany. Listing information; Software AG's strategy of helping customers update computer systems; Various IPOs negotiated by Lehman.
- Fidelity Allied with Lehman On Investment Product Sales. Garmhausen, Stephen // American Banker;6/29/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 123, p24
Reports on Fidelity Investments' alliance with Lehman Brothers Inc. to give some of Fidelity's customers access to initial public offerings (IPO) of stocks and bonds lead-managed by Lehman. Availability of the IPO to clients with at least $500,000 invested with Fidelity.
- Profit Spike, Record Revenue at Lehman. // American Banker;6/20/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 118, p20
States that Lehman Brothers securities firm reported earnings in its fiscal second quarter ending May 30, 2003 were up 48%. How the company benefited from high-yield bonds, refinanced mortgages, and municipal bonds; Data on the revenue increase and share price.
- Utah Tech Watch. Politis, David // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;5/27/2002, Vol. 31 Issue 49, p21
Focuses on the status of the information technology companies in Utah as of 2002. Start of the public offering of Altiris Inc.; Source of the equity funding of GlobalSim; Impetus to the foreclosure of the Lineo Inc.
- Q2 IPOs fare much better than Q1's in aftermarket. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;05/22/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 21, p16
Reports that initial and follow-on stock offerings priced since the beginning of the second quarter of 2000 have performed better than those issued during the first quarter of 2000. Study by Thomson Financial Securities Data; Realistic positioning of deals that have been coming to market;...
- Hot China Internet IPO 58.com Misses With Q3 Earnings. BRIAN DEAGON // Investors Business Daily;11/27/2013, p00
- Lehman Bankruptcy Hits Clients. Chapman, Peter // Traders Magazine;Nov2008, Vol. 21 Issue 288, p12
The article reports on the impact of the Lehman Brothers bankruptcy on money managers. According to the author, money managers' commission-sharing balances are frozen at Lehman's European unit. Client commission arrangements account for about $2 billion of the total $12 billion commission pool,...
- Lehman Files Chapter 11; Liquidation Looms. ROZENS, ALEKSANDRAS; TERZO, GERELYN // Bond Buyer;9/16/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32962, p27
The article reports that the brokerage firm Lehman Brothers Inc. has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in New York's Southern District Bankruptcy Court. It mentions that Lehman is the fourth-largest bank in the U.S. and has more than 25,000 employees. It informs that this failure is one...