T. Boone Pickens Fuels Waste Collection
- Natural gas fueling station to power Seattle refuse trucks. // Motor Age;Oct2008, Vol. 127 Issue 10, p86
The article reports that Clean Energy Fuels Corp. has been awarded by solid waste contractor CleanScapes Inc. with a 10-year contract to build and operate a compressed natural gas (CNG) station. In addition, the contract will include Clean Energy providing fuel for the CNG-powered refuse trucks...
- Clean Energy Adds 18 Waste Truck Natural Gas Fueling Stations in 2011. Gerlat, Allan // Waste Age Expert Blog;1/6/2012, p3
The article reports that Clean Energy Fuels Corp. has built 18 refuse truck natural gas fueling stations in 2011.
- Clean Energy's CNG fueling stations up and operating in storm's path. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;11/6/2012, p4
The article offers information on the continuous operations of 49 compressed natural gas (CNG) fueling stations of Clean Energy Fuels Corp. after Hurricane Sandy in the U.S. east coast in 2012.
- Clean Energy partners with Mansfield Energy Corp. // Fleet Owner Blog;5/13/2013, p1
The article reports on a strategic partnership between Clean Energy Fuels Corp. and Mansfield Energy Corp. to offer a complete compressed natural gas (CNG) solution.
- Compressing Energy Costs. Ricciardi, Bethany; Cohen, Erika // Business NH Magazine;May2015, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p12
The article reports that several companies in New Hampshire are using compressed natural gas (CNG) as an alternative to oil to reduce their budget related to heating including Liberty Utilities, APC Paper and Clean Energy Fuels.
- Clean Energy signs agreement with Dillon Transport to haul LNG/CNG. // Bulk Transporter;May2011, Vol. 73 Issue 11, p10
The article reports that Clean Energy Fuels Corp. has signed an agreement with Dillon Transport LLC, to build, operate and supply an liquefied natural gas/ compressed natural gas (LNG/CNG) fueling station on Dillon's property in Dallas, Texas.
- Reducing truck emissions. // American City & County;Sep2006, Vol. 121 Issue 10, p48
This article focuses on the plan by the Sanitation Division of Culver City, California to add a rear-load refuse collection vehicle that runs on compressed natural gas (CNG). The truck is one of the first of its kind in the country and the city's first rear-load collection vehicle in 18 years....
- Trucks cleaning up fuel act. Johnson, Jim // Waste News;11/11/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 15, p1
Focuses on a study by New York-based Inform Inc., an environmental research organization on gradual rise in the use of compressed natural gas or liquified petroleum gas by garbage trucks in the United States. Expectations from the government that would encourage the use of natural gas; Factors...
- Waste Management to Add CNG Waste and Recycling Trucks in Ottawa. Gerlat, Allan // Waste Age Expert Blog;1/18/2012, p1
The article reports that 25 compressed natural gas (CNG) fuel waste and recycling trucks will be acquired by Waste Management Inc. for its fleet in Ottawa.