SCi Entertainment Loses Big
- Figures disappoint. // Accountancy;Mar2001, Vol. 127 Issue 1291, p96
The British firm dealing with computer games SCI Entertainment Group PLC, has announced preliminary results for the 15 months ended September 30, 2000, that were below what the directors had expected. The loss for the period before exceptional items of Pound 1.653 million became a loss before...
- Stocks inch up as brutal year ends. // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/5/2009, Vol. 29 Issue 45, p22
The article reports on the rise of stocks as the year 2008 ends in the U.S. However, it is said that the increase is not enough to wipe out massive losses for the year. As of Dec. 30, 2008, The S&P 500 index was at 890, off 39 percent for 2008, the largest percentage decline since 1937....
- Quiksilver Trims Loss In Qtr. Young, Vicki M. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/23/2008, Vol. 196 Issue 131, p13
The article offers information on the financial performance of Quiksilver Inc. in 2008. In December 2008, the company reported a reduced fourth-quarter loss, which was not estimated. For the three months ended October 31, 2008, the loss was $955,000 compared to a loss of $110.9m in the same...
- Safilo Group Shares Hit New Low. Roberts, Andrew // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/1/2008, Vol. 196 Issue 23, p12
The article reports on the second-quarter financial performance of Safilo Group SpA for the year 2008. Safilo's stock dropped 16.1% to 97 cents euro, or $1.51 at current exchange. Net profits slumped nearly 37% for the second consecutive quarter to 7.9 million euros, or $12.4 million at average...
- Monsanto Rises On Outlook. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;6/26/2014, pA01
9 Global seed and crop protection leader
- GoDaddy Q1 Revenue Beats. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;5/13/2015, pA01
10 The leading provider of website hosting and
- E.W. Scripps. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;5/12/2014, pA02
- Tesla, Mobileye Drive Higher. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;11/9/2015, pB02
- Tesla Suffers Loss, Sales Miss. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;2/12/2015, pA01
4 The luxury electric-car maker lost 13 cents a share ex items, far worse than Q4 views for a 31-cent gain and last year's 33 cents. Adjusted revenue rose 44% to $1.1 bil, below estimates for $1.23 bil.