Metroid Prime Crew Starts Armature
- Matthews lands at Jupiter. Groves, Don // Daily Variety;11/10/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 26, p5
Reports that Jack Matthews is headed for Tokyo as co-chief executive of the Jupiter Programming Corp. Number of channels that Jupiter Programming Corp. is distributing to cablers and satellite homes; Description of Matthews role and responsibilities as co-chief executive of Jupiter Programming...
- Call for scientists. // Food Manufacture;Apr2009, Vol. 84 Issue 4, p7
The article reports on the statement of Jack Matthews, chief executive of sector skills council Improve, calling more scientists for the British food industry. Speaking at the National Science and Engineering Week, he announced that Improve has renewed its calls for an increased take-up of...
- Extra training cash for firms redresses 'failure of education' Pendrous, Rick // Food Manufacture;Apr2005, Vol. 80 Issue 4, p6
The article reports that Jack Matthews, chief executive of Improve, the food and drink sector skills council (SSC) has called on firms to respond positively to the British governments new skills white paper, saying the proposed skills academies and skills passports deserved support. Although...
- AT WORK IN DALLAS. Diesing, Genevieve // U.S. Business Review;Dec2008/Jan2009, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p145
The article discusses the development of the South Side Master Plan center by Matthews Southwest in Dallas, Texas. Matthews Southwest chief executive officer Jack Matthews commented on creating the establishment right. It is inferred that the firm increases the residential component of the area....
- Making Boards Effective. Lawler, Edward E. // Executive Excellence;Mar2002, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p8
Provides suggestions on improving the roles of boards of directors. Adoption of a wider stakeholder perspective; Forging of strategic alliances and partnerships.
- Hungary's new audit chief. // Accountancy;Feb1998, Vol. 121 Issue 1254, p14
Looks at the increasing number of directors of corporations being sued for damages due to lack of awareness of all their statutory duties and liabilities. Changes in the way directors are viewed; Need for directors to have adequate insurance coverage.
- Women utility directors' agenda. Toussaint, Carol T. // Corporate Board;Jul/Aug91, Vol. 12 Issue 69, p21
Presents results of a survey on the agenda of women directors in corporate boards. Concern for environmental issues; Prioritizing of fiduciary responsibilities; Information needs and sources. INSET: Utility women's conference..
- Management succession: The board's role. Jadick, Theodore // Corporate Board;Jul/Aug92, Vol. 13 Issue 75, p16
No abstract available.
- Looking beyond the CEO for management succession. Drury, James J. // Corporate Board;Nov/Dec96, Vol. 17 Issue 101, p6
Focuses on factors affecting succession of chief executive officers (CEO). Corporate board's role in CEO succession planning.