Google Bought Us, Korean Blogger Says
- Google strikes deal to acquire daily deal service. // Chicago Citizen - South Suburban Edition;8/10/2011, Vol. 30 Issue 40, p4
The article reports on the acquisition of Dealmap by Google Inc.
- The best Web year ever. Rapoza, Jim // eWeek;12/19/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 50, p69
This article reports that the year 2005 was the best ever year for the Web technology. The year 2005 was clearly was the year of Google Inc. One could not go a whole week without hearing about some big new technology or acquisition from the giant search. From searching to mapping books to...
- Oracle swoops in for Sun. // Computer Weekly;4/28/2009, p18
A blog is presented that offers information on Oracle Corp.'s recent acquisition of Sun Microsystems Inc.
- Merging men, continued. Karr, John F. // Bay Area Reporter;1/20/2011, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p27
The article presents the author's insights on the merger of Falcon and Raging Stallion with AEBN as well as the different publications and blogs about it.
- BLOG WATCH. Boulton, Clint; Lundquist, Eric; Hickins, Michael; Preimesberger, Chris; Sturdevant, Cameron; Perelman, Deb // eWeek;4/14/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p50
The article presents blogs related to information technology in the U.S. A blogger reported Google Inc.'s officials confirmed what many suspected which is the company's bidding in the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's 700 mega hertz wireless auction which was a ploy to drive up the...
- Mark Cuban's YouTube go-round. // eWeek;10/23/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p38
The article reports on the blogs about the Internet service provider Google's acquisition of You Tube, free video sharing Website of Dallas Mavericks owner and entrepreneur Mark Cuban. "The coming dramatic decline of YouTube, " in www.blogmaverick.com, argues that the video-sharing site is in...
- Google wins US antitrust approval to buy Admeld. // Flare (Pakistan);1/15/2012, p66
The article reports that Google Inc. has been granted antitrust approval to acquire online advertising company Admeld Inc. in the U.S.
- War has been declared in the mobile device industry. HAYES, DARREN R. // Westchester County Business Journal;9/5/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 36, p4
The article reports on the merger of Google Inc. and Motorola Inc. to compete with Apple Inc. in the U.S.
- Google acquires RightsFlow. // Daily Variety;12/12/2011, Vol. 313 Issue 49, p5
The article reports that Google Inc. has acquired the licensing and royalty reporting service RightsFlow in connection with the company's aim to streamline payments to musician and publishers.