Envivio Reloads With $25M
- HarbourVest Receives $ 1Bn for Non-US FoF. // EmergingMarketsNOW;8/18/2008, p11
The article reports on the $1.04 billion fund received by the U.S.-based firm HarbourVest Partners for its latest funds of funds' (FoF) HarbourVest International Private equity VI, with a principal sum of $3 billion. The FoF is said to have several sub funds including in the European small and...
- Samsung chips in on SiGe $20M funding round. Mutschler, Ann Steffora // Electronic News (10616624);6/4/2007, Vol. 53 Issue 23, p20
This article states that radio frequency front-end wireless solution supplier SiGe Semiconductor has raised $20 million in an expansion round of financing with Samsung Ventures, the U.S.-based venture capital investment arm of Samsung Venture Investment Corp. SiGe said the funding will help it...
- Phase4 Ventures' Life Science Holdings Sold to HarbourVest. // Bioworld Week;2/14/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p4
The article reports on the acquisition of Life Science Investments by HarbourVest Partners LLC in the U.S.
- SolidFire Locks in Additional $31 Million in Funding With Samsung. // SAN/LAN;Jul2013, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p13
The article offers information on the SF9010, the largest and fastest all-Solid State Disks (SSD) storage platform from SolidFire Inc. and also informs that SolidFire had revealed 31 million dollar in series C financing from Samsung Venture Investment Corp.
- M-Qube scores $10M in funding. // RCR Wireless News;8/22/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 34, p9
Announces the funding secured by M-Qube Inc. in a round led by HarbourVest Partners LLC. Purpose of the new financing.
- Envivio wins further funding. // IBE: International Broadcast Engineer;Jun2002, Issue 327, p7
Reports the success of Envivio on its second round of financing. Participation of the company on corporate investing; Lists of investors; Announcement on the marketing agreement with STMicroelectronics.
- Specialized funds of funds reel in bigger institutions. Hua, Thao // Pensions & Investments;3/22/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p3
The article presents information on the financial performance of several private equity funds. It is stated that fund-of-funds managers are attracting more multibillion-dollar players, such as China Investment Corp. It is stated that private equity funds of funds that have strengthened their...
- Phase4 Ventures' Life Science Holdings Sold to HarbourVest. Moran, Nuala // BioWorld Today;2/10/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 28, p1
The article reports on the sale of life sciences investments managed by Phase4 Ventures to the U.S.-based HarbourVest Partners LLC. Led by managing partner Denise Pollard-Knight, Phase4 will operate as an independent venture capital firm. According to Pollard-Knight, they will have a similar...
- Secondaries Score Spot on San Antonio 911's Agenda. Lewis, Jakema // Investment Management Mandate Pipeline;2/19/2013, p3
The article explores San Antonio Fire & Police Pension Fund's (SAFPP) decision to search for a secondary private equity manager, which is considering HarbourVest Partners, Neuberger Berman, Landmark Partners and Portfolio Advisors for portfolio management.