Microsoft Queues Up Xbox 360 Price Cuts for Japan
- GAMES GOSSIP. // Street Machine;Nov2011, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p160
The article reports on the decision of Microsoft to reduce the prices of the Xbox 360 video game console following the move of Sony to adjust the price of PlayStation 3 (PS3).
- GOING DOWN... MICROSOFT XBOX 360 PRICING. // Tech Trader;Oct2012, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p6
The article reports on the price reduction for the Xbox 360 standalone consoles and Kinect bundles from Microsoft Corp.
- Microsoft to Launch 'Gears of War 2' in November. // Red Herring;2/20/2008, p5
The article reports on the launch of a sequel to Microsoft's blockbuster Gears of War video game in November 2008. The game titled Gears of War 2 is intended for the Xbox360 and is in time for the year-end holiday shopping season. The original game was released in November 2006 and sold a total...
- MICROSOFT TO DROP XBOX 360 CONSOLE PRICING. Gaudiosi, John // Home Media Magazine;8/5/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 31, p11
The article reports on the rumored plan of Microsoft Corp. to drop the price of its Xbox 360 on August 12, 2007 in the U.S. The company has not confirmed the new prices but a Circuit City flyer shows a price drop on Xbox 360. Wedbush Morgan Securities video game analyst Michael Pachter asserted...
- Microsoft Cuts Xbox 360 Prices in Europe Again. Lee, Michael // Red Herring;9/16/2008, p5
This article announces the plan of Microsoft to implement another Xbox 360 price cut in the European market following price reductions in the U.S. and Japan. On September 19, 2008, the Arcade model will be priced at $250 while the 60 gigabyte (GB) Pro will drop to $337. According to Microsoft,...
- Microsoft's Xbox 360 Still Hot. Lee, Michael // Red Herring;10/9/2008, p2
The article reports on the impact of the decision of software company Microsoft to cut prices on video game consoles on the company's sales. It states that the price cuts helped double Xbox 360 sales in the U.S., Europe and Japan. The console cuts made the reduced price $200 Arcade version of...
- Microsoft Slashes Xbox Prices. Sadighi, Lalee // Red Herring;8/27/2009, p1
The article reports on the decision of Microsoft to reduce the price of its Xbox 360 Elite game console by 100 U.S. dollar. The game console will be sold at 249 U.S. dollars while supplies last. Such price reduction is said to be in preparation for the Christmas holiday season in the U.S. The...
- A good week for... Gamers. // Marketing Week;6/27/2013, p5
The article reports that the software company Microsoft Corp. has rescinded its planned restrictions on used video game sales and Internet connectivity for the Xbox One gaming console as of June 27, 2013.
- MICROSOFT CUTS PRICE ON XBOX 360 MODELS. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;8/31/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 35, p6
The article reports on the decision of Microsoft to cut the price of its Xbox 360 Elite and Pro models in the U.S., starting August 28, 2009. The move came after rival Sony slashed 100 U.S. dollars from the price of the PlayStation 3. The Elite model now costs 300 U.S. dollars, while the Pro...