Apple App Store Hits 100 Million
- Endless Innovation. // Time International (Atlantic Edition);10/17/2011, Vol. 178 Issue 15, p38
A timeline is presented on the life of Steve Jobs, co-founder and chief executive officer (CEO) of the computer manufacturer Apple Inc. including the year the first Apple computer went on sale, his return to Apple Inc. after his resignation, and the year that Apple Inc. released the Ipad.
- REMEMBERING A TRUE VISIONARY. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/10/2011, Vol. 141 Issue 38, p4
The article presents the October 5, 2011 statement made by Apple Inc. regarding the death of its chief executive officer (CEO) Steve Jobs, who was described as a visionary and creative genius.
- Thanks, Steve. HAWTHORNE, BOBBY // Communication: Journalism Education Today;Spring2012, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p18
An obituary for chief executive officer (CEO) Steven Jobs is presented.
- Thinking Different. Pradhan, Vidya // India Currents;Nov2011, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p1
The article offers the author's perspective on the life of chief executive officer (CEO) Steve Jobs of Apple Inc.
- Philosophy: â€œStay Hungry. Stay Foolish.â€. // Wired;Dec2011, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p233
The author describes the philosophy of the late Apple chief executive officer (CEO) Steve Jobs.
- Presentation: Master Of The Stage. // Wired;Dec2011, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p238
The author compares the ability of the late Apple chief executive officer (CEO) Steve Jobs as a speaker to a professional magician.
- Untitled. Savvas, Antony // Computer Weekly;3/3/2009, p60
The article reports on Apple Inc.'s confirmation that annual shareholder meeting will be missed by founder and chief executive officer (CEO) Steve Jobs for the first time as he is currently on sick leave until the end of June 2011.
- Apple founder the best man for the Jobs. williams, emma // Management Today (14405636);Mar2014, p45
The article presents an obituary for Steve Jobs, chief executive officer of computer manufacturer Apple, Inc.
- An iBishop? // America;9/19/2011, Vol. 205 Issue 7, p4
In this article the author reflects on Steve Jobs who resigned from the post of chief executive officer at Apple Inc. in August 2011.