Google Dusts Off Antique Newspapers
- Shaking hands on a deal. // Business News New Jersey;10/4/95, Vol. 8 Issue 18, p4
Reports on the partnership between BUSINESS News New Jersey and the Southern New Jersey Business-Post. Development of online information services.
- IPTV will play to a different audience. Walmsley, Andrew // Marketing (00253650);9/13/2006, p13
The article presents information on IPTV or Internet Protocol Television. It is a method of delivering digital television over the Internet. IPTV has brought a wide range of choice to consumers. It has a wide reach on the web, giving it a good start in building an IPTV franchise. The...
- Google Glams It Up With Contextually Relevant Ads. Shields, Mike // MediaWeek;6/4/2007, Vol. 17 Issue 23, p6
The article reports on a partnership between search engine Google and Glam Media, a fashion and beauty themed web publisher that focuses on women. Google will provide search on Glam.com, and Glam Media will distribute contextually relevant text advertisements on Google sites. Glam Media...
- The search is on. Vesely, Rebecca // Modern Healthcare;9/29/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 39, p24
The article deals with the partnership between SafeMed and Google to launch Google Health. Google Health, launched in May 2008 to much fanfare, allows users to store, organize and manage their personal health records and other information online. The concept is that the approach puts individuals...
- Google Cites Acceller for U.S. Hispanic Marketing. // Telephone IP News;May2012, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p4
The article highlights the partnership between Google and Acceller, Inc. that increased the baseline inquiry rate of the latter. Acceller used Google Ad Solutions in promoting the digital lifestyle products it offers. According to Acceller chief marketing officer David Atkins, they are...
- Googlocracy. // Australian Personal Computer;Jul2002, Issue 283, p16
Features the online service Google by the Google Inc. Development of projects for mass appraisal; Usability of Google Glossary; Introduction of Google Shortcuts.
- Google case highlights gaps in geoinformation law. Rees, Chris // Lawyer;5/17/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 20, p6
In this article the author discusses the importance for law firms to be updated on geoinformation law based on the lawsuit faced by Google Inc. in Great Britain.
- Where People Seek Financial Information. Dolliver, Mark // Brandweek;8/9/2010, Vol. 51 Issue 29, p18
The article provides information on a Public Policy Polling/Capstrat poll in June 2010 which revealed that 20% of women and 8% of men mentioned a Google search as the most influential when seeking information on a financial matter.
- Google CPC service must prove itself caution rivals. // New Media Age;10/3/2002, p5
Reports on the cost-per-click online service called AdWords launched by Web search company Google on September 30, 2002. Remarks from Kate Burns, head of sale at Google in Great Britain on AdWords; Factors that will influence the success of AdWords.