Cash Fuels SemantiNet Launch
- Oppenheim seals Dutch sale-and-leaseback with KPMG. // EuroProperty;2006, p35
The article reports that German fund manager Oppenheim has bought an â‚¬250m office development in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, from a joint venture between KPMG and Meijon. The property consists of six buildings totalling 60,000meter square and will be leased back to KPMG at â‚¬ 250 per...
- TOO MUCH TIME ONLINE? // Scholastic Choices;Jan2010, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p3
The article reports on the study conducted by the researchers at the Annenberg School for Communication & Journalism at the University of Southern California which revals that family members spend more time on the Internet.
- Web surfing helps promote productivity. Dunning, Matt; Greenwald, Judy; Wojcik, Joanne; Zolkos, Rodd // Business Insurance;9/12/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 35, p30
The article discusses a study which examined the impact of Internet browsing on psychological engagement.
- ASK REAL SIMPLE: SOMEONE IS STEALING MY WI-FI. HOW CAN I STOP IT? Armstrong, Amanda; Funston, Lindsay; Niedringhaus, Ashley; Tanenbaum, Sharon // Real Simple;Oct2010, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p57
The article provides an answer to a question related to internet surfing.
- Mobile Browsing of Video Content Up 40 Percent in 4Q 2010. Jones, Jackie // Response;May2011, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p12
The article reports on the increase in the rate of mobile browsing of video content by 40 percent in the fourth quarter of 2010 in the U.S. according to Nielsen Co.
- Facebook launches "Connect" browsing service. Fernandez, Joe // Marketing Week;11/27/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 48, p65
A preview of Facebook Inc.'s new Connect browse service that will allow users to browse other websites via the social-networking site, is presented.
- Browsing shortcut. Moussa, Michael // Australian PC User;Feb2009, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p8
A letter to the editor is presented on web browsing.
- Wibki. // Web User;3/12/2014, Issue 340, p16
The article reviews the website www.wibki.com from Wibki.
- DELETING YOURSELF. MILLER, JASON // Techlife Australia (Bauer Media Group);Dec2013, Issue 18, p09
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about surfing privately online in the October 2013 issue.