AOL Struts Style for Fashion Week
- AOL's Blog King. Levy, Steven // Newsweek;3/20/2006, Vol. 147 Issue 12, pE6
The article presents an interview with Jason Calacanis, an entrepreneur who just sold his company, Weblogs Inc., to AOL. Calacanis still runs Weblogs, which is a network of blogs on topics like technology, travel and parenthood. He speaks about why AOL bought his company in terms of earning and...
- CNN keeps track of Euro website users. // Precision Marketing;1/11/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 15, p5
Reports that AOL Time Warner Inc. media conglomerate the CNN group is using specially developed software to track users of its European news Web site. Aim of the move; Purpose of the research; Comments from CNN Europe Director of Interactive Sales Pete Wilson about the move.
- Can Red Hat win the Web for AOL?. Moores, Simon // Computer Weekly;1/31/2002, p28
Views on the opinion of a person on the issues of the Web sites of American Online (AOL) Time Warner. Controversy of AOL's need for Linux distributor Red Hat; Threat over Microsoft's ambitions for Windows Xp and Web sites services; Analysis of AOL's capabilities.
- AOL throws own political party for ad platform. Shields, Mike // Hollywood Reporter Weekend Edition;7/23/2010, Vol. 415 Issue 32, p4
The article reviews the web site "AOL Advertising Politics," developed by AOL Time Warner.
- AOL TW UNITES WEB SITES. Graser, Marc // Daily Variety;03/08/2001, Vol. 271 Issue 6, p6
Reports on the plans of AOL Time Warner Inc. to link all its Web sites using a Netscape-branded software in the United States. Web sites already planted with the tool bar; Implication for the branding effort for Netscape; Impact on costumer service.
- This Suit Makes No Sense. Alsop, Stewart // Fortune;3/4/2002, Vol. 145 Issue 5, p54
Presents information on AOL Time Warner, who is filing a lawsuit against Microsoft regarding the Internet browser Netscape. Problems with the Web site for 'Fortune'; Downfall of Netscape.
- Local option. Callahan, Kathleen // New Hampshire Business Review;6/3/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p4
The article reports on the planned expansion of the network of hyperlocal news sites of AOL Time Warner's Patch.com to 10 New Hampshire communities in 2011.
- AOL Charts Syndie Distribution Model. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;1/22/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p10
The article reports on the plan of AOL to launch a syndication strategy to enhance its advertising income in the U.S. in 2007. The Time Warner online unit is geared to distribute more of its clips--accompanied by advertisements--on the Web. So far, demand for online video advertisements has...
- net results. // Advertising Age;4/16/2001, Vol. 72 Issue 16, p31
The article presents a Web traffic report from Nielsen Net Ratings compiled as of April 8, 2001. A graph is presented showing total active home U.S. Web audience and number of unique unduplicated U.S. visitors to the 10-most visited Web properties. The most visited Web property during the period...