LinkedIn Tunes to CNBC
- New Battles in TV's Booking War. Guthrie, Marisa; Block, Alex Ben // Hollywood Reporter;3/22/2013, Issue 11, p24
The article reports on the emergence of competition among television networks which include CNBC, ABC Television Network, and NBC Television Network in the U.S. with regards to booking people in 2013.
- Google Pushes Play. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;10/11/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 38, p8
The article reports on the move of Google Inc. to partners with cable television (TV) networks to promote its Internet-enhanced TV in the U.S. The company has collaborated with Turner Broadcasting System, Home Box Office Inc. (HBO) and CNBC to help push for its TV devices. It notes that the...
- CNBC goes for more 'Miller'. McClintock, Pamela // Daily Variety;9/10/2004, Vol. 284 Issue 48, p23
Reports on the commitment of CNBC to Dennis Millers primetime show in the U.S. through 2005.
- Moneyman Cramer stays in CNBC fold. Gough, Paul J. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;11/30/2007, Vol. 402 Issue 24, p5
The article reports that host Jim Cramer has signed a long-term contract with CNBC in the U.S. The host of "Mad Money With Jim Cramer" was part of the network for years. He will also handle the "Stop Trading" segment of the business channel's midafternoon "Street Signs" and will write for...
- CNBC NAMES TEXAS AS AMERICA'S TOP STATE FOR BUSINESS. // TIPRO Target Newsletter;7/12/2012, Vol. 15 Issue 14, p6
The article presents information on a study conducted by the U.S. based television business news network Consumer News and Business Channel (CNBC) which reports that Texas is one of the top spot in the U.S. for business.
- â€¦WHILE "SPORTS ILLUS." SWIMSUIT GETS DOWN TO BUSINESS FEBRUARY 9 ON CNBC. // Media Industry Newsletter;2/1/2010, Vol. 63 Issue 5, p10
The article reports that a CNBC special on February 9, 2010 will focus on "Swimsuit's" business success.
- Lessons from battle of basic cable. Mellman, Mark S. // Hill;3/18/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 31, p10
In this article the author reflects on the erroneous strategy of the Consumer News and Business Channel (CNBC) television network in the U.S. relative to the debate between Jon Stewart and Jim Cramer.
- Texas ranked first in infrastructure, transportation. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);7/18/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p5
The article presents information on the study 2012 Top States for Business by television network CNBC, according to which Texas is number one state in the infrastructure and transportation.
- Corrections. // Newsweek;1/8/2007, Vol. 149 Issue 1/2, p16
A correction to the article "CNBC, Take Two" that was published in the December 18, 2006 issue is presented.