Blackstone Opens Silicon Valley Outpost
- News. Sidders, Jack // Estates Gazette;10/24/2015, Issue 876, p03
The article reports that the private equity firm Blackstone is purchasing the Broadgate Quarter office complex in London, England.
- Equity Office Eyes Addition to Portfolio in South Coast Metro. MUELLER, MARK // Orange County Business Journal;3/3/2014, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p1
The article reports on the impending deal of the office division of private equity Blackstone Group LP for the Griffin Towers office complex in Santa Ana, California. It is inferred that the sale is expected to amount for about $130 million for the buildings which total about 547,230 square...
- BLACKSTONE TO BUY THEME PARK CHAIN. // Estates Gazette;10/10/2009, Issue 940, p43
The article reports on the completion by Blackstone of the purchase of U.S. theme parks. The deal is valued at three billion U.S. dollars. Blackstone has purchased a 50% stake in the Broadgate office complex in London. The private equity firm is also acquiring the Busch Entertainment company...
- Blackstone Hit by CRE Clawback. // American Banker;8/30/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 133, p8
The article reports that private-equity firm Blackstone Group LP has refunded to investors $3 million in performance fees generated from investments in commercial real estate that have subsequently fallen in price.
- Basement Blogger. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Mar2011, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p9
The article offers information on the launch of a blog by Blackstone Group LP.
- Blackstone's digs excite the market. McCLARY, SAMANTHA // Estates Gazette;1/22/2011, Issue 1103, p31
The article reports that Blackstone, a U.S.-based private equity firm, is considering options to sell its Nido student housing business in Great Britain. It describes the facilities of the student housing portfolio which the company launched in September 2006. It notes that student housing...
- Blackstone Launches New Shanghai Fund. Holman, Kelly // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/17/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 33, p26
The article reports on the plan of private equity firm Blackstone Group to raise a Renminbi-denominated private equity fund to invest in Shanghai, China. The new investment vehicle called Blackstone Zhonghua Development Investment Fund was formed through a memorandum of understanding between...
- News. Vyas, Shekha // Estates Gazette;10/31/2015, Issue 877, p03
The article reports on the sale of the Mayfair office building in London, England by private equity firm Blackstone to a private European investor.
- Private Equity's Hospital Cure. Abrarns, Sandra Lea // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/13/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 35, p33
This article focuses on the entry of private equity firms in the healthcare sector. Loaded with cash, private equity firms are looking to put money to work and buying into just about every industry imaginable. Specifically, they're looking for tangible assets and diversification for their...