BlackBerry Bold: RIM Beats Back Apple iPhone
- RIM still rules enterprise, but Apple makes inroads. Salazar, Gary E. // RCR Wireless News;9/8/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 27, p3
The article focuses on the report released by Pacific Crest Securities Inc. which features Research In Motion Ltd. (RIM) to continue its dominance in the business sector despite the launch of the 3G Blackberry Bold. RIM maintained its position in big market-share unlike iPhones which has just...
- Cracks Emerge in RIM's Enterprise Castle. Boulton, Clint // eWeek;8/15/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 13, p39
The article focuses on the challenges faced by Research In Motion Ltd. (RIM) with its Blackberry smartphones. It says that Blackberry phones are losing out to Apple iPhones and Google Android handsets, reflecting the decline in the revenue of RIM by 12 percent in the first quarter of fiscal...
- Analyst: iPhone's Enterprise Halo Effect. Martin, Scott // Red Herring;3/14/2008, p1
This article reports on the expected increase in Macs' popularity among enterprise customers in 2008-2009, according to analyst Andy Hargreaves of Pacific Crest Securities. He says the iPhone will create a dual halo effect within the enterprise. Apple's iPhone are also expected by Pacific Crest...
- Apple iPhone 6S sales expectations 'unrealistically high'. PATRICK SEITZ // Investors Business Daily;9/17/2015, p00
The article offers the insights of analyst Andy Hargreaves of Pacific Crest Securities regarding the expectation of Apple investors on the sales of the company's iPhone 6s smartphones which he considered too high. Hargreaves mentions that investors should reset expectations of sales due to data...
- Did You KNOW? // Voice & Data;Oct2012, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p88
The article offers information related to mobile phones including the generated revenues of more than $1 trillion dollars in 2008, the processing power of iPhone, and the first text message sent in 1992.
- RING! NEW iPHONE CALLING! Lyons, Margaret // Entertainment Weekly;6/18/2010, Issue 1107, p19
The article discusses the release of the iPhone 4 cellular phone and its incorporation of video capabilities such as high-definition (HD) video and video calling.
- Apps and maps. // Park World;May2010, p31
The article presents information about applications for iPhones and Blackberry including Thrill Seeker, Undercover Tourist and Mobile Magic.
- Apps round-up. // Music Week;7/10/2010, Issue 27, p9
The article features the mobile phone applications Exile On Your Street and Nickelback Revenge which can be downloaded for iPhone smartphones.
- TRADING PIT. // Modern Trader;Dec2015, p73
The article presents photographs of SamsSung Galaxy cell phone, iPhone 6S and Prophet X charting/quote/news system.