Tom Perkins' Monster Yacht Makes S.F. Bay Splash
- INDUSTRY TRENDS FOR JULY 2012. Ellis, Ryann K. // Learning Circuits;Jul2012, p1
The article reveals updates for the training and development sector in July 2012. Elearnity evaluated the potential of Moodle as a corporate learning platform through its report "Insights Into Corporate Moodle." Tablet computer shipments was forecasted to increase beyond laptop shipments as of...
- Kleiner's `Keiretsu'. Aragon, Lawrence; Hamm, Steve // PC Week;5/2/94, Vol. 11 Issue 17, Inside pA/1
Features the inter-related ventures of Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers in mobile computing and communications. Investment in wireless ventures; Spreading of investments in wireless carriers, complementary services, hardware, software applications and remote access solutions; Supply of...
- uShip closes financing deal. // Fleet Owner Blog;12/27/2012, p4
The article reveals that uShip.com has announced that the company has finalized an 18 million U.S. dollars round of Series C financing with Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers (KPCB).
- Exit Strategy a Challenge For Kleiner Perkins. // India -- West;2/3/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 11, pA42
The article reports on venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, which is finding it hard to exit the Indian companies it has currently invested in.
- TALENT WAR, YOUNG GUNS. // Fast Company;Oct2013, Issue 179, p82
The article reports on the three-month fellowship of venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers that pairs design students with startup firms in Silicon Valley in Northern California and mentions names and topics like Designer Fund, designer Mike Bostock, and artist Nicholas Felton.
- APP MAKING AN AUD CONNECTION. ATKIN, HILLARY // Daily Variety;8/12/2011, Vol. 312 Issue 25, p14
The article focuses on the growing Shazam icon application from the Great Britain-based mobile discovery company Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers which has mainly focused on music that is tagged by consumers and will be expanded through "Shazam for TV" offerings.
- KEIRETSU COMEDOWN. Stein, Tom // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/11/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p28
Reports the business operation of Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers in the venture capital industry in the United States. Investments resulting job opportunities, revenues and market capitalization; Issues in limited partnership with international corporations; Initiative to gain profit in an...
- Financier looks to profit from talent shortfall. Jones, Kevin // Inter@ctive Week;05/12/97, Vol. 4 Issue 15, p42
Focuses on the startup company Silicon Valley Internet Partners, the first technology service investment of the firm Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers. Services offered by the company; Names of the company's important contender in the business; Plan to hire employees who can work with clients on...
- The IQ Q&A: John Doerr. Schrage, Michael // Adweek Eastern Edition;7/8/1996, Vol. 37 Issue 28, IQ p16
Presents an interview with venture capitalist John Doerr of Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, on his investment in Internet services. Growth in the use of the Internet; Valuation of search engine companies; Investment in SVIP which has a partnership with CKS.