Nokia Changes Course on Mobile Apps
- Nokia/Intel: WiMAX as standard. // MarketWatch: Telecoms;July 2005, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p7
The article presents information on strategic alliance between Nokia Corp., and Intel Corp. Martin Blade, systems marketing director for radio networks at Nokia's Networks division, said that the Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers is still apprehensive of how WiMAX networks would...
- Motorola, Nokia Team for DVB-H. Taylor, Colleen // Electronic News;9/18/2006, Vol. 52 Issue 38, p19
The article reports on the partnership between mobile phone rivals Motorola and Nokia to achieve interoperability among their digital video broadcast-handheld enabled mobile devices and network services. The handset manufacturers announced that they will work together to support solutions based...
- Stimulating mobile emotions. // Total Telecom Magazine;Sep2004, Special Section p6
Provides information on IamEmo mobile content designed to enhance multimedia messaging services. Features of IamEmo; Partnership entered into by Nokia for the global launch of the 3220 handset which will feature the IamEmo content; Information on the marketing campaign of IamEmo.
- Artists N-Gage'd. // Billboard;3/12/2005, Vol. 117 Issue 11, p43
Reports on the market performance of N-Gage cell phone game systems from Nokia as of March 2005.
- SNAP MOBILE GAMES GO LIVE IN GERMANY. // Multimedia Publisher;Oct2007, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p4
The article reports that SNAP Mobile Games will be available in Germany in the fall of 2007, according to Nokia. The launch of the SNAP Mobile Games will include SNAP Mobile's flagship games of Pocket Party titles such as JellyPop and Sudoku which is already available in Asia Pacific and North...
- NOKIA INTRODUCES SMARTPHONE FOR BUSINESS PROFESSIONALS. // Telephone IP News;Oct2004, Vol. 15 Issue 10, pN.PAG
Reports on the launch of the Nokia 9300 smartphone from Nokia in 2004. Key features; Product design; Target consumers; Company background.
- Cingular releases Nokia 9300 into crowded market. // RCR Wireless News;4/3/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p24
The article reports on the Nokia 9300 smart cellular phone released by Cingular Wireless LLC in the U.S. as of April 2006. Nokia and Cingular Wireless and market watchers will observe with keen interest how the smart phone sells in the U.S. now that Cingular is offering the handset with service...
- "Hello, this is your download calling...". Bruno, Antony // Billboard;4/30/2005, Vol. 117 Issue 18, p36
Discusses the potential for mobile telephone operators top make wireless distribution channel for music. Ability to be given to consumers to purchase and download full songs from mobile music stores by their wireless service provider; Challenges that the mobile telephone industry should...
- Mobile Phones Industry Profile: Italy. // Mobile Phones Industry Profile: Italy;Sep2012, p1
The article offers information on the mobile phones industry in Italy as of September 2012. The Italian mobile phones market decreased by 4.2 percent in 2011, and is predicted to increase by 13 percent in 2016. Italy is said to account for 13 percent of the total value of the European mobile...