Google Stock Hits Two-Year Low
- Internet survivors. Simons, John // Fortune International (Europe);7/9/2001, Vol. 144 Issue 1, p71
Recommends Internet stocks based on their survival of the so-called dot-com collapse in 2001. Internet Security Systems, a provider of network security services; eBay, VeriSign, Openwave Systems, EMC, and Actrade Financial Technologies; Reasons for the companies' projected success; Background...
- Internet roundup. Molony, David // Total Telecom Magazine;Feb2006, p7
The article deals with the performance of the Internet industry in the U.S. in February 2006. Shares of Google Inc listed at $85 in mid-2004. That share price hit $475 one day last month, and it is not stopping. The company is on the verge of becoming the biggest in the country by market...
- Google float delayed. Heathcote, Andrew; Roberts, Craig // BRW;8/12/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 31, p81
Reports that the initial public offering of Internet company Google Inc. is expected to be delayed until September until after securities regulators decide to investigate the distribution of unregistered shares in the U.S.
- Google Shakes Up Ad Pricing. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;12/13/2013, pA01
10 The search giant is charging customers only for ads that are visible on screen, potentially raising prices for such "viewable" ads, the Fin'l Times said.
- Three trends which will shape corporate living. Pitcher, George // Marketing Week;6/15/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p23
Forecasts three trends which will become relevant for businesses in Great Britain in the 21st century. Importance of addressing the problem of overpriced equities; Consideration of how transgenic crops in food products will affect consumer choices in the century; Significance of the Internet...
- Consumers take charge of the growth in online ads. // New Media Age;11/27/2003, p18
Focuses on the growth of the Internet advertising industry in Europe. Basis of predictions of growth in the sector; Factors associated with the growth of the industry.
- Google Revenue Is Clicking. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;7/18/2014, pA01
4 The search giant in Q2 earned $6.08 a share ex items, up 27% vs. a year earlier but below forecasts for $6.24. Core revenue rose 14% to $12.67 bil vs. views for $12.32 bil. Paid clicks leapt 25% though per-click rates fell 6%. Both reflect the shift from PCs to mobile devices. Clicks on
- Stock Watch: Google's "Search" For $1,000 Per Share Is Accomplished. // Media Industry Newsletter;11/4/2013, Vol. 66 Issue 42, p4
The article reports that the stock of Google, the U.S. multinational firm specializing in Internet-related services and products, surpassed the 1,000 U.S. dollar mark on October 31, 2013.
- Google. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;11/ 8/2013, pA02
The article reports that California-based global Internet-related services firm Google Inc. has claimed responsible for the barge parked at the Treasure Island in San Francisco Bay which plans to use them as an interactive space for new technology and mentions the 1.5% shares decline in 2013.