- Global Economy Takes Bite Out of Apple. Martin, Scott // Red Herring;9/26/2008, p2
The article presents the views of analysts on the impact of the global economy on Apple. According to BMO Capital Markets' Keith Bachman, the weak consumer economy has started to take a toll on Apple's systems business, along with difficult comparisons for iMacs. The company shares declined and...
- Apple Tablet: Kindle-Killer? // Red Herring;12/9/2009, p2
The article speculates on the market launch of Apple's tablet computer. BMO Capital Markets analyst Keith Bachman predicts that Apple will launch its tablet computer in February or March 2010. He also estimates that Apple will be able to sell one to 1.5 million units of the computer. He adds...
- Six Ways Apple Could Shock Pessimists. PAUL WHITFIELD // Investors Business Daily;12/23/2014, pB06
Nobody knows for sure whether
- A World Without Macworld. Martin, Scott // Red Herring;12/16/2008, p1
The article reports on the announcement by Apple that it will pullout from Macworld San Francisco which is being held in San Francisco, California. The news fueled speculation over the health of Steve Jobs, chairman and chief executive officer of Apple, who was diagnosed with a rare form of...
- When Will Hewlett-Packard See Sale Growth? Not Yet. RUSS BRITT // Investors Business Daily;8/17/2015, p00
The article reports on the decrease in third quarter earnings per share (EPS), stock prices and business revenue of software company, Hewlett-Packard Co. It presents the views of Keith Bachman of BMO Capital Markets regarding the global performance of the company, reasons behind declining share...
- Apple blows us away again. // Dow Theory Forecasts;1/30/2012, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p1
The article reports that the shares of Apple Inc. have risen again in the December 2011 quarter and it also presents fluctuation in the sales of Apple products.
- Stock Watch: Apple (+50.6% First Quarter) And 27 'Mortals.'. // Media Industry Newsletter;4/ 2/2012, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p2
The article reports that the prediction by analysts that Apple stock may exceed 1,000 U.S. dollars per share by the end of 2012 appears on track, thanks to the company's tablet domination with the iPad.
- Apple's. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;3/12/2015, pA02
The article reports on the decline in the share value of the computer firm Apple Inc. in 2015.
- Apple Chips Implode; Qorvo, Cirrus Logic Lower Views. ALLISON GATLIN // Investors Business Daily;1/7/2016, p00
The article reports on the collapse of technology company Apple Inc.'s stocks during the January 7, 2016 trading with updates on the views of suppliers Cirrus Logic and Qorvo.