- Doin' the wave. // Runner's World;Aug98, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p82
Reports on the outcome of the Flora London Marathon held in London, England on April 26, 1998. Time recorded by first-place winner Abel Anton in the men's division and Catherine McKiernan in the women's division.
- Hot issue: London Marathon. // Third Sector;4/19/2011, Issue 657, p35
The article provides information on the 31st Virgin London Marathon.
- Flora London Marathon. // Runner's World;Jul2003, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p81
Focuses on the winners of the 2003 Flora London Marathon event in England.
- NEWS WIRE. // Runner's World;Apr2005, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p114
Reports on the expectations on the 25th anniversary of the Flora London Marathon in London, England on April 17, 2005.
- Pink ladies are pick of the crop in this year's London Marathon run. // Marketing Week (01419285);4/20/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 16, p18
The article presents information on the London Marathon which will be held on April 23, 2006.
- SYDNEY TO LONDON CHANGES REVEALED. Lawrence, Paul // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;6/6/2012, p13
The article reports on the changes to the schedule and route for the Sydney to London Marathon to be held in April 2014 announced by event organizer Mark Solloway.
- Virgin site nets half as many pages as rival JustGiving. Wiggins, Kaye // Third Sector;5/4/2010, Issue 613, p3
The article reports on the over 11,000 people who created fundraising pages for the 2010 London Marathon on the new Virgin Money Giving website as compared to the 20,872 people who set up pages for the marathon on the long-established JustGiving site.
- No accounting for taste revisited. // Public Finance;05/02/97, p33
Describes Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy technical manager Joseph Carr's experience in running the London Marathon on April 13, 1997. Noise and support from spectators; Congestion due to the number of participants; Carr's determination to finish the race despite the pain...
- 1999 Flora London Marathon. // Palaestra;Spring99, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p52
Highlights the 1999 Flora London Marathon for handicapped persons in London, England. Details on the event; Participants.