BondNexus Allies With Regionals
- SELECTING A BROKER/DEALER. // Accounting Technology;Nov2000, Vol. 16 Issue 10, pSR-6
Focuses on some of the factors that accountants need to consider when seeking an affiliation with a broker/dealer. Professional staff's expertise; Support staff to service coverage selected; Credentials; Licensing and compliance issues; Background in installing qualified retirement plans.
- New Alliances Offers More Products. // National Mortgage News;8/12/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 45, p20
Focuses on a marketing alliance between the National Association of Mortgage Brokers (NAMB) and miQuotes LLC. Benefits of the alliance to members of NAMB.
- What I've learned. Storey, Denis // Benefits Selling;Nov2011, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p64
A list of lessons learned by Cincinnati, Ohio-based benefits broker Thomas Workman is presented including building strong business relations with partners in the industry, importance of listening to the needs of consumers, and having fun.
- Local alliances can work for all parties. Ring, Alan // Mortgage Strategy;7/6/2009, p13
The article discusses the relevance of local alliance from different sectors in the mortgage industry in Great Britain. The author states that industry should share educational knowledge and innovative skills to help brokers enhance their capabilities and expertise. The author also cites his...
- Web Venture Would Improve Access to On-Line Investors. RING, NIAMH // American Banker;11/17/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 221, p22
Provides information on the alliance between discount brokerage power houses and venture capital firms to start an online investment bank. Goals of the alliance; Online bank targeting technology to be formed by Schwab, T.D. Waterhouse Group Inc., and Ameritrade Holding Corp.
- Depositories seek synergy by allying with broker. // ABA Banking Journal;Jan1984, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p32
Focuses on the alliances of depository institutions with brokers in the U.S. Advantages of Brokerage Alliance Programs; Rights of depositories on the alliance program contract; Definition on the concept of the alliance program. INSET: Why can't banks market their loan services more effectively?.
- Two-Sided Nights. // Traders Magazine;Jul99, Vol. 12 Issue 154, p4
Reports on the agreement of four major broker dealers to post two-sided markets after hours with Eclipse Trading. Names of the four companies; Terms under the agreement; Significance of Market XT.com in the agreement.
- Traiana Trade Project Gets Big-Name Trio. Bills, Steve // American Banker;4/11/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 70, p12
Reports on a partnership between foreign-exchange traders and a technology vendor Traiana Inc. to develop a shared system for reducing errors and costs associated with their transactions. Services offered by the foreign-exchange traders; Features of the shared system; Views of business manager...
- Small Steps, Big Results. Bowen Jr., John J. // Financial Planning;Nov2005, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p31
Provides solutions to problems being encountered by independent broker dealer representatives. Importance of forming strategic alliances with several professional advisers to find wealthy clients; Factors to consider in offering a broader range of financial services and products; Relevance of...