Texas County's Possible $350 Million Issue Not Enough for Road Projects
- Colorado lawmakers balk at idea of using debt for highway spending. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;10/20/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30255, p2
No abstract available.
- Faced with crumbling freeways, Iowa reconsiders issuing bonds. Williamson, Tammy // Bond Buyer;10/20/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30255, p3
No abstract available.
- Traffic Levels Become a Concern For Future California Road Bonds. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;2/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31321, p3
Reports on concerns regarding the performance of California road bonds following decision of Fitch Ratings to downgrade San Joaquin Hills toll road bonds. Insurance of the bonds by MBIA Insurance Corp.; Comments of Peter Bianchini, vice president of Charles Schwab Investment Management on...
- Arizona DOT Plans $190 Million, Mostly New-Money Deal for Highways. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;9/26/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31479, p32
Reports the issuance of revenue bonds to raise money in covering the costs of the ongoing highway projects by the Arizona Department of Transportation. Lead underwriter of the project; Sources of funds for the highway revenue bonds; Uses of the money for capacity enhancement of the state.
- Dulles Toll Road Bonds Stripped From Virginia Budget Proposal. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;4/10/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33694, p4
The article reports on the removal of the authorization bond of Dulles toll road from the Virginia budget proposal, final general assembly for the final vote on the budget is on April 17, 2012.
- Harris County Highway Project May Get Bond Funds. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;04/09/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31114, p4
Reports on the issuance of bonds for the expansion of a highway near Houston, Texas. Structure of the bonds that will be issued by the Harris County Toll Road Authority.
- Colorado Officials Consider Toll Agency for Road Funding. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/10/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31200, p1
Reports that Colorado highway officials may ask the Legislature to create a state toll road authority to allow them to take advantage of toll-backed revenue bonds. Use of the bonds for highway projects; Success of toll roads.
- South Carolina speeds up its new road-financing program. Molis, Jim // Bond Buyer;07/28/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30444, p3
Reports on South Carolina's plan to issue bonds for various road projects. Estimated amount of the road bonds; Key financing tools developed by state Department of Transportation leaders and lawmakers; Estimated amount of bonds to be sold by the infrastructure bank; Joint Bond Review...
- Texas tollway board ready to proceed with turnpike revenue bond sale. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;08/20/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30461, p28
Reports that the North Texas Tollway Authority board agreed to move forward with its first new-money bond sale. Preparation of legal documents related to the offering; Underwriters.
- Toll Road Deals Freighted With Underlying Risks, Experts Say. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;04/05/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30864, p9
Focuses on analysts' comments on the risks contained in unrated start-up toll road bond deals in the United States. Comparison with established credits such as the deal involving the New Jersey Turnpike; Traffic feasibility forecasts on start-up toll roads; Bond pricing of start-up toll roads.