Moody's Upgrades Cincinnati Stadiums
- Bonds for Arizona Cardinals' Football Stadium to Hit Market in Weeks. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;12/6/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31527, p28
Reports on the launch of bond issues by the Tourism and Sports Authority (TSA) of Arizona to build an Arizona Cardinals football stadium. Estimated amount of the bond issues; Plans of TSA on the rating of bond issues; Description of the Cardinals stadium.
- Viewpoint: How are stadiums and arenas rated? Rogers, Ali // Bond Buyer;04/28/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30381, p3A
Explains how bonds issued to fund stadiums and arenas are being rated by financial rating agencies in the United States. Standard & Poor's Director Robert Durante's overview of the agency's ratings; Economic factors in rating stadiums; Examination of up-front financing of projects; Extent of...
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/19/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32241, p35
Reports on bond-related developments in the U.S. Decrease rate given by rating agency Standard & Poor for Parkview Terrace Apartments project; Reliance of bonds to finance the new stadium for Major League Baseball's Kansas City Royals; Citations of the rating for Toledo, Ohio upgraded sewer system.
- The Digest. // Bond Buyer;12/1/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32020, p1
This article presents news related to municipal bonds. The District of Columbia council narrowly approved legislation late yesterday authorizing a combined baseball stadium and community development package that could lead to issuance of more than $1 billion in bonds. New York public finance...
- Boston to Sell $200 Million in GOs and Bans. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31568, p4
Focuses on the proposed sale of multi-million dollar bonds and bond anticipation notes by Boston, Massachusetts. Electronic bidding system on which the bonds and notes are being priced; Components that make up the deal; Bond ratings by various rating agencies.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p2
Reports developments related to the bond market in the U.S. as of September 2003. Marketing of general obligation bonds; Improvement of the bond rating of Catholic Healthcare West; Decline of the bond rating of the Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority.
- Endangered Issues. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p31
Reports on the declining rating on zoo bonds issued by Palm Beach County by Fitch Ratings in Florida.
- Hillcrest Stays Put. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the bond rating for the outstanding Series 2000 bonds of the Montana Health Facilities Authority.
- GOs to Go. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the rating for state general obligation bonds in Nevada.