- Why Are Media Positions Cut? How Not to Survive! Anderson, Mary Alice // Multimedia Schools;May/Jun2002, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p23
Reports the reduction of mass media specialists in the U.S. Effects of state funding limitations on the profession; Discussions on media programs; Significance of technological skills in media positions.
- The7stars raids Carat for head of press. // Media Week;3/11/2008, Issue 1153, p10
The article announces the appointment of Liam Mullins as press specialist at independent media agency The7stars.
- Back to basics. Edelstein // SHOOT;09/26/97, Vol. 38 Issue 39, p4
Cites approach called `getting back to basics' wherein clients turn to specialists at boutique studios that provides a solid foundation for any commercial project. Vendors and creatives' offer of one-stop shopping; Arguments for multiple-stop shopping.
- Dialogue ramping up mobile ad expertise. Koremans, Sonja // B&T Magazine;1/18/2008, Vol. 58 Issue 2642, p7
The article announces that Chris Elson was appointed media head specialist of Dialogue Communications.
- HOW TO GET THE MOST FROM PRODUCERS. Cohen, Deborah Shaw // Training & Development Journal;Dec78, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p6
Focuses on the role of media specialists in making printed training aids and audio-visual materials. Benefits of calling on producers early in the training design; Advantage of a productive collaboration between the trainer and producer; Basic questions that should be examined when selecting...
- Future media specialists face certification tests. // Library Journal;6/15/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 12, p1326
Predicts mass media specialists to face certification tests in order to practice library science teaching in the United States in the future.
- Celebration of plugger Ian Goddard's life. // Music Week;10/3/2014, p4
The article offers information on the celebration of music promotion specialist Ian Goddard life who died on September 15, 2014 to be held at St. Paul's Church in Belgravia, London, England on October 8, 2014.
- A CONTENT ANALYSIS OF WOMEN'S PUBLISHED MASS COMMUNICATION RESEARCH, 1965-1989. Dupagne, Michael; Potter, W. James // Journalism Quarterly;Winter93, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p815
Examines women's scholarship in mass communications from 1965 to 1989. Content analysis of the percentage of mass media research published by female scholars in eight leading communication journals; Sex differences in research topics and methods in published literature; Growth of women's...
- Media specialists have much to say about integration. Janes, Lawrence // Marketing (00253650);7/8/1999, p18
Focuses on the role of media specialists in the development of an overall marketing strategy. Evaluation of the optimal mix of communication channels for a campaign; Bag of media tools; Experience in reducing costs on behalf of clients.