E-business is not a bubble about to burst
- THE cyber-show MUST GO ON. Cohen, Alan // Brandweek;05/07/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 19, pSR3
Focuses on the trend of virtual trade shows in the United States in the 21st century. Comparison of digital trade shows and virtual trade shows; Nature of virtual trade shows; Assessment of the growth of traditional trade shows; Forecast for online trade shows.
- THE cyber-show MUST GO ON. Cohen, Alan // Adweek Southeast Edition;05/07/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 19, pSR3
Discusses the trends in online trade shows in the United States. Strategies of Internet advertising agencies; Expectation on online trade; Problems with virtual trade shows; Contrast between virtual and digital trade shows; Steps taken by several companies to position themselves.
- Asian B2B Internet platform up and running. // Furniture/Today;04/09/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 31, p38
Reports on the introduction of asiafurniturehub.com, an Internet platform linking companies in the furniture chain from raw materials suppliers to end retailers, at the International Furniture Fair Singapore 2001, held in March. Organizations behind the business-to-business site; Areas of focus...
- LIMA panel discussion covers gamut of topics--e-commerce top of list. DUFF, MIKE // Discount Store News;3/22/99, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p7
Offers a look at the panel discussion on electronic commerce during the MAGIC show in Las Vegas, Nevada. Members of the panel; Implications of electronic commerce in the retail trade; Comments from Lorna Nagler, divisional vice president of kids world at Kmart.
- GOTRADELIVE GOES LIVE IN CALIFORNIA. // Electrical Wholesaling;Apr2012, Vol. 93 Issue 4, p10
The article reports on the move of Gotradelive in Palto Alto, California to launch its service in the U.S. starting in California.
- TSCentral, PCR solidity partnership. Trout, Richard // B to B;05/22/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 6, p30
Reports on Personal Computer Rentals Corp.'s strategic partnership with TSCentral Inc. to establish an automated equipment-ordering Internet portal for trade show participants. Roles of each company under the partnership; Services offered to exhibitors; TSCentral's existing trade show Web site.
- EVENTS CALENDAR. // Interior Fitout;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p43
A calendar of global events related to the furniture industry and trade from July to October 2010 is presented which includes the Online Retailer Exhibition and Conference in Australia, Habitare in Helsinki, Finland, and the New Zealand Retail Show.
- Hogan, iConvention pair up. Axelson, Barbara // B to B;06/19/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 8, p27
Profiles Steve Hogan, director of business development at iConvention.com. His plans to transform traditional trade shows into online business marketplaces; Career history; Electronic commerce partnerships entered into by the company.
- Build your own online store. WILLIAMS, PETER // Techlife Australia (Bauer Media Group);Apr2013, Issue 10, p82
The article reviews the web site TechLife Shop, located at techlifeshop.com, from TechLife.