- Coleman Moore secures DL Ford. // Marketing Event;Oct2000, p6
Reports the acquisition of exhibition business firm DL Ford & Associates by Coleman Moore. Significance of the deal to both companies.
- Creating Exhibit Files. Pollock, Wendy; McLean, Kathleen // Dimensions (1528820X);Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p26
The article reviews the web site, www.ExhibitFiles.org, from ExhibitFiles, for exhibition designers and developers.
- Net inspection. Fletcher, Mike; Mason, Simon // Marketing Event;May2000, p31
Reviews several Web sites on exhibition centers. bahrainexhibitions.com of Bahrain International Exhibition Centre; dwtc.com of Dubai World Trade Centre; hkcec.com of the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre in China.
- TRY THIS: TOUTING BIG-PICTURE ROI. // Expo Magazine;Apr2010, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p10
The article discusses the importance for exhibitors of leveraging the Registration section of their Web sites to show the benefits of attending expositions and to convey the value of business travel.
- Online News Museum Analyzes Coverage of Historic Events. // T H E Journal;Feb2004, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p24
Presents information on Newseum's interactive online news museum. Features of the Web site; Involvement of news media in historic events featured in the Web site; Exhibits included in the Web site.
- Free reports provide in-depth info. VOGT, WILLIE // Dakota Farmer;Aug2014, Vol. 133 Issue 8, p114
The article discusses the availability of free farming reports on the website FarmProgress.com and information about the 2014 Farm Progress Show at FarmProgressShow.com.
- dot com: A MONTHLY LOOK AT THE BEST OF THE NET. Debatty, Regine // Art Review;May2008, Issue 22, p112
The article reviews several Web sites including www.richardsonmag.com, rhizome.org/art/exhibition/montage/projects.php and www.guggenheim.org
- America at Play. Petri, Gail // School Librarian's Workshop;Jun/Jul2008, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p8
The article reviews several web sites about creativity and recreational activities, including exhibitions at www.loc.gov/exhibits, Prints and Photographs Online Catalog at www.loc.gov/rr/print/catalog.html and Pictorial Americana at www.loc.gov/rr/print/list/picamer/toc.html.
- Links. // Architect;Aug2007, Vol. 96 Issue 9, p26
The article reviews the web sites archleague.org/exhibitions/NNY5, buildcarbonneutral.org and orientalarchitecture.com.