The Clamshell Osteotomy: A New Technique to Correct Complex Diaphyseal Malunions
- ERRATA. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;May2003, Vol. 85-A Issue 5, p912
Presents corrections to articles published in the May 1, 2003-issue of 'The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery.'
- The Case Report Redefined with JBJS Case Connector. Swiontkowski, Marc F.; Tolo, Vernon T. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;1/16/2013, Vol. 95-A Issue 2, p97
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses case reports related to bone and joint surgery published within the issue.
- Learning How to Resurface Cam-Type Femoral Heads with Acceptable Accuracy and Precision: The Role of Computed Tomography-Based Navigation. Cobb, Justin P.; Kannan, Vijayaraj; Dandachli, Wael; Iranpour, Farhad; Brust, Klaus U.; Hart, Alister J. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Aug2008 Supplement 3, Vol. 90-A, p57
Background: Resurfacing arthroplasty for cam-type deformities, which are a common cause of early osteoarthritis, is a technically demanding operation. Like any other arthroplasty, it requires both accuracy and precision. On the basis of the results of series reported by expert surgeons, we...
- Letters to The Editor. Attarian, David E.; Starr, Adam J.; Tolo, Vernon T.; Bednar, Drew A.; Einhorn, Thomas A.; McAfee, Paul C.; Daniels, Tim R.; Toolan, Brian C.; Sangeorzan, Bruce J.; Ritter, Merrill A.; Faris, Philip M.; Meding, John B.; Keating, E. Michael; Berend, Michael; Smith, Stephen W.; Harris, William H.; Parker, Paul; Kahler, David M.; Zura, Robert // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Feb2001, Vol. 83-A Issue 2, p293
Presents letters to the editor of 'The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery' concerning articles published in the periodical. Role of team physician; Treatment of multiple closed fractures; Post-operative pain in animals used in research.
- Letters to The Editor. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Jul2001, Vol. 83-A Issue 7, p1107
Presents letters to the editor of the periodical 'The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery.' Symptoms and diagnosis of bone tumors; Comparison of methods for prediction of lower-extremity growth; Comparison between mobile-bearing and fixed-bearing knees.
- THE ORTHOPAEDIC CALENDAR. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Jul2002, Vol. 84-A Issue 7, p1289
Presents schedule of conferences pertaining to bone and joint surgery as of 2002. 'World Congress of Biomechanics,' on August 4 to 9 in Calgary, Alberta; 'Advances in Tissue Engineering,' on August 14 to 17 in Houston, Texas; 'American Association of Electrodiagnostic Medicine,' on October 9-13...
- Letters to The Editor. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Oct2002, Vol. 84-A Issue 10, p1889
Comments on articles published in the 'Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery.' Malignant transformation of a calcifying aponeurotic fibroma; Errors in the description of the Ponseti technique for correction of congenital clubfoot; Complication rates of scalene regional anesthesia.
- The Influence of Glenohumeral Prosthetic Mismatch on Glenoid Radiolucent Lines. Walch, Gilles; Edwards, T. Bradley; Boulahia, Aziz; Boileau, Pascal; Molé, Daniel; Adeleine, Patrice // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Dec2002, Vol. 84-A Issue 12, p2186
Background: In shoulder arthroplasty, mismatch is defined as the difference in the radius or diameter of curvature between the humeral head and glenoid components. Recommendations for mismatch have not been substantiated scientifically. The purpose of this study was to evaluate the effect of...
- A Ganglion of the Anterior Cruciate Ligament Causing Erosion of the Lateral Femoral Condyle. Choi, Nam-hong; Kim, Sung-jae // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Dec2002, Vol. 84-A Issue 12, p2274
Studies a ganglion of the anterior cruciate ligament causing erosion of the lateral femoral condyle. Key issues of interest; Analysis of pertinent topics and relevant issues; Implications on bone and joint surgery.