On-line drive at Live 2000 show
- Sensor puts entertainment in motion. Moore, Keith // Engineer (00137758);1/17/2011, Vol. 296 Issue 7809, p10
No abstract available.
- MOST-READ HEADLINES. // Home Media Magazine;7/21/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 20, p3
A list of the most read articles online related to the home media industry for the weeks of June 30 to July 13, 2014 is presented.
- New Retail, Custom Products Deliver Network Functions. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;02/12/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p30
Reports the plan of mainstream and niche suppliers for home-network devices in the United States. Sale of the devices through over-the-counter and custom-install channels; Incorporation of the network standards; Addition of features to the home-network systems.
- Keeping It Simple. ARNOLD, THOMAS K. // Home Media Magazine;2/18/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p3
The author discusses the challenges facing the home entertainment industry in the U.S. in 2013.
- Seeing Through Windows Darkly. PRANGE, STEPHANIE // Home Media Magazine;1/25/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p7
The author talks about the time window issue in the home entertainment industry.
- Top '97 companies in interactive home entertainment. // Computer Graphics World;Jun98, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p16
Lists the top ten interactive home entertainment companies in 1997 as presented by Access Media International.
- The Big Picture. // Consumer Reports Buying Guide;1999, p27
Presents a buying advice for electronics and cautions the consumer about the early adoption of new technologies in the home entertainment market.
- Video industry sales scorecard. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;08/09/99, Vol. 14 Issue 18, p16
Presents information on factory and distributor sales of television sets, videocassette recorders and DVD players as of the week of August 17, 1999.
- The analog TV world getting flatter in Y2K. Elrich // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;01/06/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p134
Focuses on planned product releases of analog television suppliers at the 2000 International Consumer Electronics Show. Flat-faced direct-view sets; Popularity of television/video cassette recorder combos; Details of the products.