- Ford Field scores as site for meetings. Smith, Jennette // Crain's Detroit Business;2/10/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p14
Reports on the business performance of the Ford field convention facility at Detroit, Michigan since its launch in August, 2002. Increase in the number of events and conventions; Accommodation capacity of the facility; Popularity of the facility among exhibitors availing the facility.
- Australian centre opens extension. Creevy, Jennifer // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec99, p16
Highlights the opening of Sydney Convention and Exhibition Center's extension complex in October 1999 in New South Wales. Floor space of the extension; Facilities included; Olympic sports to be hosted by the center.
- Milan fair exhibition floors take a walk on the wild side. Reina, Peter // ENR: Engineering News-Record;10/20/97, Vol. 239 Issue 16, p20
Features convention centers being constructed in Milan, Italy. Design of exhibition floors; Cost of project; Development of floor system by structural engineer Redesco SRL.
- Jordan venue opens in 1999. // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug98, p14
Focuses on an exhibition and conference center in Amman, Jordan, that will be opened on February 1999. Companies and individuals involved in the center's construction; Comments from Michael Berger, director at Exhibition Consultants.
- LI meeting halls looking to the future. Martorana, Jamie // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/09/96, Vol. 43 Issue 50, p30
Focuses on the activities and development projects being made by convention and exhibition centers in Long Island, New York State. Number of convention and exhibition centers in the area; Comment by Jim Foster, director of sales and marketing at the Roslyn Claremont Hotel; Challenges facing...
- Discovering Scotland. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Jan1998, p45
Takes a look at the conference and exhibition venues in three Scottish cities. Includes Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre in Aberdeen; Royal Highland Centre in Edinburgh; Clyde Auditorium in Glasgow. INSET: Population breakdown..
- Hong Kong is riding high. // Marketing Event;Oct97, p12
Reports the June 1997 year-end record results of the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre. Increased revenues of the exhibition center; Predicted rise in gross revenues of the centre in 1998.
- CORRECTIONS. // Crain's Detroit Business;8/25/2014, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p0002
A correction to an article about the construction of an expo center in Macomb County, Michigan in the August 18, 2014 issue is presented.
- Making cobo work. Ankeny, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;02/01/99, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p11
Recommends strategies for expanding the Cobo Center convention center and exhibition building in Detroit, Michigan. Market demand necessitating the addition of more space; Importance of expanding the center's facilities to boost its competitiveness in the convention market. INSET: Cobo began...
- Convention and trade show facilities. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);4/11/94 Supplement Lists, Vol. 14 Issue 40, p85
Presents a list of convention and trade show facilities in Louisiana. Largest column-free area; Main arena area; Number of meeting rooms; Food service; Parking; Floor load capacity; Contact information.