Mercedes puts faith in diversity
- Mercedes Aims at a Younger set. Irwin, Tanya // Adweek Western Edition;7/16/2001, Vol. 51 Issue 29, p40
Focuses on Mercedes-Benz C-Class automobile advertisements that target young buyers. Starting price of the automobile; Theme of the C-Class advertisements; Amount spent by Mercedes-Benz for the advertisements.
- Looking on the bright side. Glover, Maurice // Automotive Engineer;Oct2003, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p18
Presents information on the 60th International Motor Show held in Frankfurt, Germany on September 2003. Overview of limousine models of Maybach automobile company exhibited in the show; Mercedes models introduced by automobile company DaimlerChrysler AG in the show; Assessment of Mercedes...
- Mercedes Aims at a Younger Set. Irwin, Tanya // Adweek New England Edition;7/16/2001, Vol. 38 Issue 29, p40
Focuses on the advertising campaigns created by the Merkley Newman Harty & Partners agency for the Mercedez-Benz automobiles which target young buyers. Overview the campaigns; Speculation on the advertising budget for the campaigns; Price of Mercedez automobiles.
- Mercedes A-Class in Latin America. Dolliver, Mark // Adweek New England Edition;10/11/99, Vol. 36 Issue 41, p30
Criticizes the print advertisement created by Bates USA South for an automobile of Mercedes-Benz company. Failure of the copy to relate to the images used; Creative people responsible for the advertisement.
- Five shops vie for Mercedes launch. Watts, Jenny // Campaign;09/08/2000, Issue 36, p1
Reports that Mercedes-Benz has briefed five international advertising agencies to compete for the global launch of four new models. Introduction of Mercedes C-class Coupe and the C-class Estate; Appointment of Batey to handle the global launch of the Mercedes C-class.
- Want an M-B SL500? Come back next year. Ostle, Dorothee // Automotive News Europe;10/8/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 20, p27
Introduces the Mercedes-Benz SL500 roadster from Mercedes-Benz. Price; Competitors; Engine; Dimensions; Standards.
- The real smart car. Cortez, John P. // AutoWeek;12/07/98, Vol. 48 Issue 50, p18
Features the Mercedes Benz W220 automobile. Use of the Distronic Cruise Control; Absence of a key; Provision of better ride comfort; Inclusion of an automatic cylinder cut-out.
- C how they run. // AutoWeek;12/14/98, Vol. 48 Issue 51, p4
Reports that the next-generation Mercedes-Benz C-Class and a face-lifted SLK due in late 1999 will both use a 320-horsepower, supercharged V6 engine. Engines' provision of the C with greater firepower; Development of the powerplant from the existing three-valve V6; Features of the V6.
- Apart from the crowd. Hart, Roger // AutoWeek;06/12/2000, Vol. 50 Issue 25, p10
Reports on Mercedes-Benz's decision not to exhibit its Mercedes-Benz C-Class at a March 2000 motorshow in Geneva, Switzerland. Event selected by the company to introduce the car; Attendance during the car's unveiling.