2000 AEO Excellence Awards nominations
- AEO Excellence Awards date. // Marketing Event;Feb97, p10
Presents information on the Association of Exhibition Organisers' Excellence Awards.
- Winners prove that service quality pays. Cook, Alyson // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug98, p34
Reports on the Association of Exhibition Organizers' (AEO) 1998 Excellence Awards. Comments from AEO officers; Categories in the 1998 awards; List of winners. INSET: Judging committee 1998.
- 1998 AEO award nominations. // Marketing Event;May98, p14
Provides information on the Association of Exhibition Organizers' Awards 1998. Identification of the keynote speaker; List of the judging committee; List of nominees.
- Get set for AEO Excellence Awards 2001. // Marketing Event;May2001, p18
Provides information on the Association of Exhibition Organisers (AEO) Excellence Awards 2001 for the outstanding service in the events industry in Great Britain. Host of the event; Entertainer at the post-lunch party of the AEO; Panel of judges for the AEO Excellence Awards.
- The service industry gets its just rewards. Cook, Alyson // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug97, p33
Presents the recipients of the AEO 1997 Excellence Awards which recognizes the achievements of organizations which provided a service to the exhibition industry. Award categories; Includes Beck Exhibition Services; Melville Electrical Services; Camden Furniture Hire; International Lifting &...
- Design Show is London winner. // Marketing Event;Jan1998, p8
Focuses on London Tourist Board and business group London First's granting of an exhibition award to the London Contemporary Design Show. Role in increasing the capital's business visitors in 1997.
- Index calls for AEO admission. // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p4
Focuses on the membership application of the Index Group to the Association of Exhibition Organizers in Great Britain. Reason for the referral of the application to a full council meeting in September 2001.
- Pitches at an exhibition. Dunn, William // Marketing Tools;Jul/Aug95, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p48
Focuses on factors that make an exhibit a business success. Need for figuring out which show or combination of shows to deliver target audience; Cost of exhibiting; Basic floor space; Importance of an effective layout; Need for the sales force to be trained in making the best possible...
- Meeting Mr. Right. Dunn, William // Marketing Tools;Jul/Aug95, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p54
Focuses on the growing demand of exhibitors for trade show organizers to provide more detailed advance information on who will be attending , from what company and what their needs are. Need for the organizer to know their target audience; Information provided by the Trade Show Bureau on...