REC signs deal for Latin America push
- WHAT'S HOT. // Expo Magazine;Oct2007, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p15
The article reports on the entry of E.J. Krause and Associates and Reed Exhibitions into the Indian marketplace. E.J. Krause and Associates entered the Indian marketplace by forming a partnership with Gurgaon, India-based INTER ADS Exhibitions Pvt. Ltd. to launch Port & Ship International India...
- Plastimagen investor may bring expansion. Downer, Stephen // Plastics News;12/2/2013, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p0004
The article reports that integrated media company Tarsus Group PLC has acquired a 50% stake in the plastic industry show called the Plastimagen MÃ©xico from exhibition management company E.J. Krause & Associates Inc. It states that the two companies formed a joint venture called E.J. Krause...
- Food fair firms in joint venture. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Sep99, p5
Announces the joint venture between food fair companies Montgomery Exhibitions and Reed Exhibition Cos. Where the partnership is based; Head of the venture; When is the company's official launch; What event will be organized under the partnership's banner.
- Manufacturing show launched. // Marketing Event;Jan2002, p7
Focuses on the joint efforts of Penton Media Europe and Reed Exhibitions to launch the manufacturing show 'Total Engineering and Manufacturing' from November 12 to 14, 2002 at the NEC. Areas that comprise the show; Sub-shows that are included in the exhibition.
- Trio of US deals at Expocentric. // Marketing Event;Jun2001, p13
Reports on contracts won by digital hall provider Expocentric from EJ Krause, Palm Beach County and the Trade Show News Network in the United States (U.S.). Services that will be provided by Expocentric; Aim of Expocentric in capturing contracts in the U.S.
- Organizers announce World of Concrete Mexico 2004. // Pit & Quarry;Sep2003, Vol. 96 Issue 3, p29
Reports on the involvement of E.J. Krause (EJK) & Associates Inc. and Hanley-Wood Exhibitions in organizing the World of Concrete Mexico exhibit in Mexico City, Mexico. Role of Hanley-Wood to provide content and speakers of the conference; Responsibility of EJK to oversee on-site activities,...
- World of Concrete Mexico 2004 Announced. // Concrete International;Sep2003, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p24
Reports on the plan of provider of conference management services, EJ Krause & Associates Inc. (EJK) and Hanley-Wood Exhibitions to jointly produce World of Concrete Mexico conference at Mexico City, Mexico, during June 16-18, 2004. Activities to be handled by both companies at the conference;...
- Krause to seek US boost for IT. // Marketing Event;Apr99, p4
Focuses on the decision of EJ Krause to launch its information technology show `Technology Week' to be held at Earls Court Olympia in London, England with United States partners. Comments from James Magee, consultant at EJ Krause.
- Computer trio to join forces. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Oct97, p5
Reports the joint-venture of Softbank Comdex company, Softbank Forums company, EJ Krause company and Emap Computing company to run the exhibitions Comdex, Network+Interop, and Expo Comm as one. Plans for the company; Feedback of the exhibitors on the venture.