E-business fair spreads wings
- ITE sets up Eastern Bloc arm. // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug98, p16
Reports that international exhibition organizer ITE Group has created the International Marketing Excellence (IME) division to organize events at selected shows in Russia, Eastern Europe and Commonwealth of Independent States. Comments from Jane Eyles, IME director; Participants at the 1998...
- ITE optimistic at rise in sales level. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Jan2002, p6
Focuses on the amount of exhibition space sold by ITE Group for 2002. Space sold by the company in 2001; Pre-tax loss posted by the company in the quarter ending September 30, 2001; Number of shows organized by ITE.
- Russian expo division lifts ITE Group results. Reynolds, Emma // Event;Jan2003, p9
Reports the increase in the corporate profits of exhibition organizer ITE Group for the year ended September 30, 2002. Reason for the increase; Overview of the group's rationalization program.
- Briefs. // Marketing Event;May2000, p14
Provides updates in the exhibition industry as of May 2000. Expansion of the Gitex show into Beirut, Lebanon; Details on the acquisition of the building and construction show Coneco by ITE Group; Appointment of Bruce Apar as director if content and business development of Advanstar Communications.
- Conferences and exhibitions. Ushakov, Mariya // Russian Journal of Nondestructive Testing;Dec2004, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p852
This article informs that people are invite to participate in the 4th International Specialized Exhibition and Conference "Nondestructive Testing and Technical Diagnostics in Industry" that will be held May 17-20, 2005, at the Olimpiiskii Sports Complex in Moscow. Organizers include the Russian...
- ITE eyes Egypt. // Marketing Event;Oct99, p13
Reports on the acquisition of a majority stake in Mediterranean Exhibitions and Conferences (MEC) by ITE Group. Plans for MEC; Expansion of ITE in Egypt; Exhibitions organized by MEC in Cairo.
- ITE prepares to grow with new ally VS&A. White, Sara // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2000, p5
Reports on the strategic partnership between international exhibition organizer ITE Group and Veronis Suhler and Associates (VS&A) Communications Partners, a media-focused investment group in the United States. Terms of the conditional agreement between the companies; Benefits expected by ITE...
- EXHIBITION NEWS. // Conference & Exhibition Fact Finder;Jul2004, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p8
Presents news briefs on the exhibitions industry in Great Britain as of July 2004. Announcement of the intention of the Association of National Tourist Office Representatives to win a fairer deal for its members buying stand space at travel exhibitions; Launch of the travel trade annual event...
- Show producer uses Russian base as new-market springboard. Feller, Gordon // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Jan1998, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p3
Reports on the International Trade and Exhibitions Group Limited (ITE) in London, England, and its hopes to become a major producer of trade shows in emerging nations around the world. Reference to company capitalizing on its growth and market position in Russia and the Commonwealth of...