AAP: Oprah's Endorsement Leads to E-Books Boom; Other Categories Tumble
- The Trickle-Away Effect in Action. // Book Publishing Report;Apr2010, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p12
The article focuses on the electronic book (e-book) market by 2010. According to 2009 estimates of the Association of American Publishers (AAP), sales of e-books in 2009 have reached 313 million dollars, and entire book market gained 23.9 billion dollars. A report from Simba Information Inc....
- New Kindle from Amazon sleeker, faster and easier to use. // Caribbean Business;3/19/2009, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p47
The article evaluates the wireless reading device Kindle 2 from Amazon.
- Amazon Kindle DX Built for Business Readers, Students. Davis, Jessica // Channel Insider;5/6/2009, p1
The article evaluates the Kindle DX reading device from Amazon.com Inc.
- Amazon Remains Tops In e-Readers. Olenick, Doug // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;3/21/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p32
The article reports that e-readers performed well during the 2010 holiday season, with Amazon dominating the market, according to market research firm IDC.
- AMAZON KINDLE: IT'S REALLY HOT! Walker, Andy // ELDR Magazine;Summer2008, p64
The article evaluates the Amazon Kindle, an electronic-book-display device from Amazon.com.
- Kindling an international audience. Dingle, Simon // Finweek;10/15/2009, p15
The article evaluates the electronic book Kindle from Amazon.Com. Inc.
- AUSSIE KINDLE. C. Z. // APC (Bauer Media Group);Dec2009, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p12
The article evaluates the Kindle 2 electronic book reader from Amazon.com Inc.
- Amazon bundles ebooks with print. // Web User;9/19/2013, Issue 327, p9
The article offers information on Kindle MatchBook program will provide free or cheap e-book versions of physical books bought through online retailer Amazon.com Inc.
- Kindle: Â¿Lector de eBooks de referencia? Luis Noriega, José // Chasqui (13901079);mar2008, Issue 101, p56
This article evaluates the Kindle e-book reader from online retailer Amazon.com.